𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

CHAPTER NINE !
Welcome to the Dream smp

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

As promised, Tori agreed to be on Tommy's stream. After that tea party fiasco, things went pretty much went back to normal.

"Are we live now?" The first thing that appeared on the viewer's screen is the close-up shot of Tori's face. Apparently, Tori accidentally hit the webcam causing it to fall off.

"Is it fixed now?" Tori curiously asked as she twisted the camera from side to side. She then starts to make silly faces causing the other teen in the room to burst of out laughter.

"Yes yes yes. Now stop touching it or else it'll break." Tommy said from behind the camera, holding onto her small waist to prevent her from falling off her chair.

"Ooh okay, hi chat!" The little girl giddily waved at the camera as she plops down back onto her seat once again. She had her hair tied into two pigtail braids and wore a denim overall dress with a white and black striped shirt partner with it.

"Alright smols, are you ready for the best stream you'll ever experience in your entire life!?" Tommy asked, turning towards the little girl beside him that was currently sitting on his gaming chair. She swings her feet under her, shrugging at the teen's question. "No." she bluntly answered.

"What do you mean no? I thought you said that you were excited to see the dream smp server?" The older teen pointed out.

The blonde little girl gave him a deadpanned expression, "Dude that's you being excited- not me. You literally forced me to do this stream with you." Her brother lets out a dramatic gasp, jokingly getting mad at her. "I did not do such a thing! How could I do that to my precious little sister!?" he said, squishing her cheeks together. She huffs as she gently pushes his hands off her poor cheeks.

Tori turned to the camera with a nonchalant expression, "Did you know chat? Something unusual happened yesterday. For me to be in this stream, Tommy and I had an agreement that he had to do whatever I say, which is making him wear-" Before she could blurt out the next words, the older teen immediately covered her mouth, letting out a nervous laugh. He didn't want everyone to know that he had to join in her little tea party, just for her to agree in joining the stream. He already had enough embarrassment from yesterday's event with his friends.

"That's enough storytime. Now, why don't we start the stream." He said, trying to change the subject.

Tori furrowed her eyebrows together, gently removing her brother's from her mouth. "But I haven't even finished the- smtoufjay-" she was once again got cut off by her brother.

"There, there, you can tell the story in another time or never," he said, giving her the pleading eyes.

The little girl lets out a sigh before giving him a short nod. She turned to the camera and shrugs at the viewers, "Sorry guys. I guess you won't know what happened yesterday." She said, smiling innocently.

user02: WHAT? TORI TELL US!!
user45: Tell us something juicy pls
cyberonix: What happened Tori? .o.
bandlinu: I'm curious as well^^
user32: I think these two are sus^

She slightly chuckles as she recognizes two familiar users from the chat, "Sorry guys. I've got a promise to keep." She said, smiling up at her older brother, winking at him in secret.