𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN !
After Stream

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

"Well, I guess that's enough playing for one night." Tommy claps his hands together and undefeans his discord as he started saying his last remarks to the chat.

After a long chaotic stream, Tommy had decided that it was time for him and Tori to leave the game as it was starting to get late. He didn't want to get any trouble for letting Tori sleep late.

"Aw but I wanna play more," Tori pouts as she didn't want to leave her new friends yet. Despite them being twice as older as her, they couldn't help but have a soft spot for the kid.

"Awww is little wee baby Simons going to miss us?" Jack mockingly said with a tiny baby voice. George crinkles his nose, "Ew Jack, that voice doesn't suit you quite well man."

"Cringe," Tubbo coughs loudly, earning an offended 'hey' from the Manifold.

"Oh─ miss you? That's won't be necessary, why would I miss you?" Tori jokingly said. "I would miss the others, but you? That's a bit questionable. "

"Oh, two can play that game─"

Niki clears out her throat, cutting them off before it gets any more chaotic than it was already. "ANYWAY─ it was so lovely to meet you Tori. It's wonderful to have another girl on the team."

"Yeah Tori!!!" The boys started chanting her name in the call causing the little girl to burst into laughter.

Her ocean-colored eyes shined with a gleam of happiness. "It was lovely to meet you all as well! I'm very happy that I was able to play with you guys. So, thank you." she smiled.

"No problem kiddo, you are always welcome to join us anytime," Wilbur said with a fond smile on his face that his chat commented about. If he were standing in front of Tori, he would've ruffled her hair and hugged the cuteness out of her.

"I hope I'll be able to meet you all soon. You all seem to be pretty cool people to be with─" Tori softly smiles, "... except for Jacky over here."

Jack started groaning, "For the nth time, stop calling me Jacky!" he throws his head back in frustration but there was an evident smile on his face.

The little girl feigns confusion, "Why not? It's a lovely nickname, right guys?" she asked the others, hiding her snickers with the back of her hand.

"Yeah, Jacky" The others teasingly said.

"What is this? Bully Manifold day?" He grumbles under his breath. Even his chat was jokingly joining along with the bully manifold fest.

Tori cracks a smile, "I'm only kidding Jack, you're pretty awesome as well." She reassured.

"Really?!"

"No" she deadpanned.

They all talked for a bit as Tommy returns to the call, adding up to the chaotic call. After a while, the Simons siblings bid everyone goodbye before leaving the call.

Tori let out a loud yawn as she stretches her arms out. Playing video games can be very exhausting at times. She heard a knock coming from her door, she turned her to see Tommy sticking his head inside of her room, smiling as his blue eyes caught the sight of the little girl. He opens the door widely and leans his back on it.