𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

CHAPTER SIXTEEN !
Among us

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

The group chatted among themselves as they anticipatedly waited for the arrival of the last two remaining players that are nowhere to be found. They already knew that Tommy would be inviting someone to join with them for today's game of Among us, but they don't have any clue on who it was. As the clock continues to pass by, a familiar red blob character joins the lobby. "AYE, it's Tommy!"

Tommy laughed wholeheartedly as everyone starts to bombard him with welcoming greetings.

"Where have you been man? We've been waiting for you for ages!" Wilbur jested, propping his chin on the palm of his hand.

Tommy chuckled, ruffling his slightly disheveled hair. "Sorry guys, I had a little bit of a situation that needed to be taken care of," he explained, trying not to explain it any further. He's planning on surprising everyone with his special guest and it would be no other than his little sister, Tori. He wanted to officially introduce her to his other friends since most of them weren't active during the whole dream smp streaming with Tori.

"Since Tommy is here, why don't we start playing now?" George suggested, wanting badly to start playing. He's just excited to be an imposter and betray someone.

"Hang on a minute, aren't we missing another player?" asked Niki.

"Oh yeah, Tommy, who's the special guest that you've invited to play with us, today?"

"About that... since you've all asked nicely," Tommy started, slowly building up towards the surprise.

"Tommy you were the one who volunteered to invite someone-" Tubbo was cut off by Tommy, who ignored what he had just said and continued talking "I've decided to invite someone that I've dearly known." He raised his eyebrows upwards as he stares at the camera, he suppressed a snort as he stared at the chat.

His chat started guessing who it was and to his amusement, they were filled with Tori's name.

As he was about to open his mouth and tell them who it was, a knock cuts him off by the door and it opened to reveal no other than Tori herself. She shyly pokes her head inside and looked at Tommy with a pleading look. "Sorry for interrupting but I'm having a hard time figuring out things discord..." She said, not knowing that she had just walked in live in his stream.

"Toriii you just had to spoil the surprise." Tommy whines, grumbling under his breath as his chat started spamming her name again. He removed his headphones so that she would be able to hear the audio.

"What? Ohー ohhh um sh-should I leave then..?" She awkwardly asked, darting her eyes towards the door and back at him. "I can leave if you wantー"

"That won't be necessary," Wilbur interjected through Tommy's speaker. He started waving at his camera, "Hello little Tori! Remember me??" He loudly said.

"H-hello?" She meekly uttered, trying to decipher who was speaking to her.

"Okay enough of this, I'll just help Tori with her setup." Tommy cuts off their conversation. He stood up from his chair and walked over to where Tori was standing and placed both of his hands on top of her shoulders, pushing her slightly out of his room.

"Wait so it's Tori? FUCK YES!" Quackity excitedly claps his hands together.

"So I was right! Ha! Ranboo you owe 5 bucks when you come here to the UK." Tubbo exclaimed, throwing a fist in the air.