𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

CHAPTER NINETEEN !
Trip to France!

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

"Tori dear," Sarah Simons peaks her head inside her daughter's room, smiling unconsciously as she saw her daughter struggling with her luggage before turning around to face her mum. "Have you got everything ready? We're about to leave in a few."

Tori smiled, "Yes Mum, I just need help with the zipping part." she replied, pointing down at her suitcase with her thumb.

Without the two females noticing, Tommy had overheard their conversation as he walked passed by Tori's room. He retraced back his steps and stops in front of his sister's room. "I can help with that." He interjected. The mother and daughter turns their head in surprise to see Tommy standing by the door, towering over his mother from behind.

"Oh good you're here. Go help your sister pack, yeah? I'll be going down to prepare your breakfast quick." Mrs. Simons pats on his son's shoulder before leaving the room without waiting for a reply.

Tommy turns his head and smiled at his younger sister, who also gave him a identical smile. "What do you need help with again, smols?" he asked, approaching her to stand beside her.

"I need help with zipping."

He lets out a hum, tapping his fingers on top of the black colored suitcase. "Alright here-"

Tori helped her brother by sitting on top of it and watched him zip the suitcase easily. Tommy lets out a sigh as he wipes his nonexistent sweat. He shooed her away from the suitcase and pulled it off the bed.

"Jesus— have you been putting on rocks inside your luggage?" He mentally cursed as he 'attempted' to carry it.

She shots him a worried look, "No why?" she asked.

"Then why in the world is your bag so heavy? You'll only be gone for a week." He exclaimed loudly causing for the little girl to playfully roll her eyes at him.

"Thomas, I need clothes to wear there." She stated nonchalantly.

"Yeah but why so many?" He looked at her with a perplexed expression.

She gave him an obvious stare, "Because I can't wear the same outfit as always like you do with your red and white shirt." she crinkled her nose in distaste.

"What it's iconic!" He gasps at as if she had offended him. She just raised a pointed brow at him making him let out a sigh of defeat, grumbling under his breath."Alright, alright, princess." She shot him a glare as he tousled her hair before pushing the bag out of her door.

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

"Is everything complete? No one has left anything behind?" Mr. Simons asked to his family. They were all in the car and were about to drive off to the airport.

Ms. Simons looks through her bag once more, "No I don't believe so," she replied. She turns her head around to look at her children, "How about you two rascals?" she asked.

Tommy shooked his head no, already knowing that he already got his phone inside his pocket. Tori's head perks up at the question, "Does the dogs include in that category?" she asked making the whole family burst into laughter.

"What? That was a genuine question, I really do want to bring Walter and Betty with us." She huffs, 'glaring' at her family. She thought she was intimidating them, but instead they just found her expression cute.