𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

CHAPTER THIRTEEN !
Thank God It's Friday

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

Tori sat bored in class, leaning on to her other palm as she stared at the clock that was glued at the tippy top of the class blackboard. It was the last school day of the week, and she couldn't be more happier to be set free from school.

"That's all for today's class. I do hope you've learned something in today's discussion. See you guys on Monday, don't forget to pass your homework that is due on Wednesday!" Mrs. Hathaway told her students as they started to pack their stuff. She placed her book down and turns to the secretary of the class, which was Tori herself. "Simons stay after class."

The blonde little girl raised her head in response to her name, a little bit confused on why her teacher wants to talk to her, but she nods anyway. "Yes, Mrs. Hathaway." she shortly replied.

Tori's seatmate slightly snickered at her, "Oooh is little Simons in trouble?" he teasingly said. 

She lets out an exasperated sigh, rolling her eyes at her friend. "No Oliver I'm not. She's probably going to discuss about my absence next week. And just because you're 1 inch taller than me, doesn't give you the right to call me little." she plainly said. "Besides, I still think the reason why you look taller is because of your hair." she reached up and ruffles his jet black hair.

Her other friend, Adelaide, pops out behind her causing the two to jump in surprise. "Yeah, Oliver. Seriously man, the audacity!" she exclaimed, clutching the straps of her bag. He opened his mouth in protest and starts to argue with her.

Tori shook her head in amusement. She zipped her bag close and turns to her friends. "You guys can go ahead. I'll catch up to the bus," she said, swinging her bag on her back.

Her two friends stop arguing and give her their whole attention. Adelaide shook her head no and smiled. "Nah we'll just wait for you outside." she nods before glancing at the Asian boy beside her and nudges him by the elbow. "Right, Oliver?"

The boy shrugs his shoulder, "Sure, why not? But don't make us wait for too long." he said, ruffling her blonde hair as they start to file out of the classroom along with the other students. Before Adelaide was able to exit the classroom, she turns around starts to wave animatedly at her blonde friend. She gives her a flying kiss and mouthed the words, "You got this girl!" before she was pulled away from the doorway by Oliver.

Tori snorted out of laughter, finding her friends very hilarious. As the other students start to exit the classroom, she approached her teacher.

"Ah Ms. Simons, how are you dear?" Her teacher asked, fixing her spectacles.

"I'm doing alright Mrs. Hathaway, how about you?"

"I'm doing quite alright as well my dear. Now, you might be wondering why I called youー I just wanted to know if you got everything ready since your flight is on Sundayー am I right?" she nods in response.

"Has your other teachers assist you with the set of homework that you need to do during the break?"

"I've already got them yesterday."

"Good. That's good. Well, that's all I wanted to ask. Hope you have a great time in France." Her teacher smiled warmly at her, patting her hand softly. 

Tori smiled and bowed her head slightly, "Thank you Mrs. Hathaway" she was about to walk away when suddenly she forgot to return something to her teacher.