𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN !
That's kinda sus

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

trigger warning: mentions a dead body
and murder

"What's gonna work, teamwork! What's gonna work, TEAMWORK!" Tori and Wilbur sang together, giggling to themselves as they walk through the cafeteria. They passed by a confused Jack who just watched them sing a children's song. "What is going on with those two?"

Wilbur's chat was just vibing along with them.

"So where to next, little adventurer? Have you still got any tasks left to do?" Wilbur asked the little girl.

Tori hums to herself, looking over the upper left corner of the screen as her ocean-colored eyes scan over to the list of tasks that she had left. "I need to do a scan in the Medbay," she informed him, moving her yellow character back and forth.

"Alright then, to the Medbay we go!" She heard him cheerily said causing her to break out a smile. She nods in enthusiasm matching up with his mood, "Let's go!"

As they went towards Medbay, they saw a purple body lying on the ground. They both let out a gasp, "Oh no Niki!"

Tori quickly scrambled towards the body and reports it. She lets out a gasp as she saw Ranboo's name dead as well, "Oh no Ranboo..." she frowns. 

"Okay, what is it now?"

"Well, someone is clearly a bit cranky." She jokingly teased her brother who replied with a loud 'shush' making her playfully roll her eyes.

The blonde little girl clears out her throat and clasped her hands together. "Okay, so Wilby and I found a body at Medbay, nearby the vent."

"Medbay? What were you doing there? HMMM?" Tommy pressed causing the others to chuckle. Tori shook her head, "Doing tasks obviously." she replied.

"And since when did Wilbur get a nickname? "

"Since now Tommy, why got a problem with it?" she quirks a questioning brow.

"In fact, I do have a problem with it. He never lets me call him nicknames." Tommy whines, crossing his arms together.

"It might be because you're not his mega BFF yet."

"What the heck is a mega BFF?"

"The best friendship that ever exists in this world!" Tori smugly said and Tommy wasn't having any of that.

He starts to aggressively speak through the mic, "Okay listen here you little midget, I just wanted to let you know that Wilbur is my fir-"

"Okay, Tommy shut up," Wilbur said close to the mic before moving his head back as he cracks a smile. Ah, the Simon siblings love him.

Tommy's mouth open and close like a pufferfish before started making grumbling sounds under his breath, which made everyone in the call suppress their giggles.

"Anyway, have you seen anyone during that time? A possible suspect, maybe?" George asked.

"Nope, not that I remember of." Tori mused, scratching the back of her neck as she tries to recall.

"Yeah, we did! We saw Jack by the cafeteria." Wilbur lets out a 'ha' sound as he said that. Her eyes expand in realization before nodding her head in agreement, forgetting that they can't see her reaction.