𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

CHAPTER TWELVE !
Dream The Babysitter

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

While Tommy hasn't come back from helping mum in the kitchen, Dream had decided to stay on in the server to at least accompany the child. He wouldn't admit it, but he enjoyed having a conversation with her whilst they roam around the server. You could say he became a babysitter. The little girl seems to remind him of his younger sister. He quickly noted that the two needs to meet as soon as possible.

"Hey, dream! One quick question: Is it true that you abuse children in your spare time?" The little girl asked as she sprints after the green blob character. He immediately stopped and turned to her with confusion in his mind. He seems surprised and wasn't expecting that question from her.

"Wait what? What do you meー" she cuts him off.

"It's okay dream, if it's your secret then I won't judge you for it."

"But I don't even do that. Waitー who even told you that?"

"Oh, it was Tommy and Tubbo who told me earlier."

"Those twoー okay Tori, listen to me," Dream sighs. "I do not abuse children in my spare time. I would never do that. It's just my lore character. Everything that happens in dream smp is just fictional." he clarified with a slight grimace on his face.

Tori leans back onto Tommy's gaming chair, ponders for a moment as she tries to get her thoughts together.  "Okay... so you're a child manipulator?"

"wha- NO! I absolutely do not do that." Dream looked at her with a horrified expression.  "Jesus what has your brother been telling you about??"

Tori beamed, "All of the important things that I need to know!" she cheerily said as if she hasn't given the man a mini heart attack.

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

"Come child, I will give you a tour." Dream said, leading her to a huge building.

"Here we have is the TommyInnit hotel," he told her. She stopped sprinting and stood beside the green blob man, looking at the huge structural building.

"Woah my brother owns this?" Tori gasped, clearly amazed at how great he built this hotel. Whenever they would play together, Tori would usually be the one to make the house since Tommy would only build it in cobblestones.

"I think he paid someone to build this."

"Thought so too." She agreed.

"What's it called again?" Dream asked himself.

She walks over to the sign and was confused to see a different name on it. "The Jack Manifold's hotel..?" she reads it slowly.

"What is that?" she blurted out as she small doodle besides the name. She immediately realizes what she said and blushed as she heard Dream burst out of laughter.

"Whaー no nO NO! I didn't mean to say it like that." she tries not to laugh since Dream's laugh was very contagious. "I was talking about the little swirly thing at the edge of the sign. What is that?"

"I don't knowー probably a signature or something." he shrugs. He watches her walk over to the two chests outside, only to sigh when she saw literally nothing in it.

"No loot... Let's break our way in! Besides, it seems to be pretty empty for a hotel." Tori suggested as she sprints inside the hotel.

Dream hums in agreement, following after the child. "Alright then."