𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

CHAPTER SEVEN!
Language!

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

It was another night at the Simons household. Tori was doing her homework in advance, while her older brother was doing his usual streams in his room. 

"Why are you british- oh you are just arseholes- die- die- die-" Tommy angrily glared at the chat as he started spouting some curses at them. He immediately stopped when he heard a knock before his door opened. He turns around to see his sister peeking inside of his room. His eyes immediately soften and gave her a soft smile.

"Are you alright, Tommy? I heard you yelling from the hallway" Tori asked him, tilting her head to the side.

Tommy shook his head, "I'm alright smols, chat's just being a bully to me. What you need? Did I disturb you? I'm sorry if I did." he said.

"No, no, no- you didn't. Why is your chat bullying you? Isn't bullying bad?" She frowned, not wanting people to bully her brother. If she ever heard of him getting bullied, she wouldn't hesitate to fight them. She will literally throw hands at them, even though she would be at a disadvantage due to her height, but that won't stop her from telling off those nasty bullies.

"It's nothing too serious smols, they're just joking." He reassured her.

Tori hummed, "Hmm, well I was just wondering if you could help me with my math homework?" she asked, stepping inside of his room— revealing the math book that she was holding in her hands.  "I'm having difficulties in solving one of the problems. But it seems like you're in the middle of the stream, so I guess I'll just come back later-" She rambled.

Tommy waved his hand, "No, no, no, it's alright you can stay. I'm ending my stream anyways. Alright, chat, you heard smols. I need to go help her with her homework because I'm a great older brother. I'll see you guys later, kay? I'll be streaming an among us stream on my alt account later at 11 BST. Goodbye! Have a good night."

"Wait I wanna say bye-" Tori bolted towards his side, tripping in the process, but was immediately caught by her older brother. "Tori you're so clumsy." He teased her as he helped her up.

The little blonde girl lets out a huff and playfully rolled her eyes, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Must've gotten them from you." she teased back. The only reply she got was a scoff from him making her let out a laugh.

She turns towards the chat, seeing lots of 'I miss you' messages from the viewers. "Aww, I miss you guys as well! I apologize for the absences, I've been quite busy with school for the past few days." she pouts. Whenever she had free time, she would sometimes barge into her older brother's room and take over his stream. Tommy found it annoying at first, but it became a frequent occurrence as the days passed by. He just lets her be because all that matters to him is her happiness.

"But don't worry! I'll probably stream on Tommy's account whenever he's not in the house, so look out for that." She whispered to the mic as if she's trying to not make Tommy hear what she was saying- but he did. 

Tommy raised a questioning look at the little girl, "What do you mean about that—"

"Okay my dudes, it has been a great chat, but we have to go now. Have a great night everyone! Bye! Bye!" Tori cuts him off and waved goodbye towards the camera then winks. Tommy just shooked his head and laughs as he ends his stream.

"Alright smols, what do you need help with?" Tommy asked the younger child as he pulled out the piano stool that was beside his desk. He placed it beside his chair and the child immediately sat on it. He helped her get pushed towards his desk, to avoid any trouble in reaching the table.