𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

Previously on You Are My Sunshine...

"TOMMY STOP SWEARING IN FRONT OF YOUR YOUNGER SISTER." The two siblings froze when they heard their very own mother yelling from downstairs. Even the chat heard the yelling causing them to panic as well.

"Oh god- sorry mother! Won't happen again." He gulped, not wanting to face his mother's wrath.

"Okay that was scary- holy sh- chip cakes." He quickly saved himself when he almost swore again. 

"Uh, your hopeless." Tori sighs as she facepalms.

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

CHAPTER TEN !
The Mexican man

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

trigger warning; mentions drugs

Tubbo: Let me innnnnn!!!

Tori let out a snort as she saw Tubbo's name spamming on chat. He was acting like he's by their door, wanting to get in except he's trying to get in a vc with them.

"Tommy just let the poor boy in!! There's nothing wrong with meeting new people."

The older teen continued to whine, "But I still have to tour you around." she gave him an exasperated look. He soon after groans before nodding, "Fineeeeee"

He lazily looks over to his third monitor, which was in front of him, grabbing ahold of the mouse before sending an invite to tubbo's dc.

Not too long, Tubbo had finally joined the vc.

"You happy now bee boy?"

Tubbo excitedly nods, "Yep! Hi Tori!" 

"Where's my hello?!"

"Hello, Tubbo! It's nice to see you again." Tori excitedly said.

"Me too! You have no idea how many times we've been asking Tommy to you." The two little sunshine starts to converse with each other.

"I'm still here y'know?"

"Um guys?" they ignored them once again as they start to have a conversation about bees.

Tori turned to Tubbo's character, crouching beside him as they both watched the bees fly around the field. "So what this about Tommy calling you bee boy? Do you love bees as well?"

"I do actually. I find them very fascinating and adorable to look at." Tubboy admitted causing the little girl's eyes to sparkle in amazement. "I do as well! I'm so glad there's someone who loves bees as well, unlike someone here." Tori said, playfully glancing at her older brother.

"Oh so now you are noticing my existence. I feel so special. " Tommy pouted, crossing his arms as he threw a fit.

"Aw it's okay Tommy, we still love you," Tori said, patting his head while giving him an eye smile.

"Yeah man, we... platonically love you!" The two bee lovers giggle to themselves as the other teen just shooked his head at the two.

"Whatever- now where were we? Oh yes, the tour! It completely slipped off my mind."

"Tubbo, my new bee buddy, will you do the honor of joining us in this tour?" Tori dramatically said.

"I would certainly be delighted!" He replied with a fake posh accent.