Q&A

Why does Thea want to find her family?
"Family is family- no matter how messed up."
Personally as the writer of this story and as a human, I do not agree with this statement. Thea has never had a family, so she feels deeply deprived of it, grieving the moments that could have happened. She's also obviously developing as a character, so not all her opinions are stable, and her state of mind hasn't been able to heal properly from LOTS of trauma.

Why was Thea scared of drinking alcohol/ smoking?
Thea has been surrounded by addiction her entire life. Her mother was addicted to smoking and she was an alcoholic, Thea's first traumatic experience was watching Beth overdose because she was addicted to pills, and she sees how often people fall in love without taking into their own mental well being. For example, Townes asks to marry her after one night (wtf). If that isn't proof that dudes move to fast, I don't know what is.

But Benny didn't move fast at all!? Why was she scared to be with him?
Which is why we STAN Benny, but Thea simply wasn't ready. She was in a bad mental state and very sensitive, which is not a great baseline to start a relationship. She did not want to repeat her parents relationship, and get so involved that it hurt her or him in the long run. Her anxiety towards relationships stems from her anxiety towards addiction, which she often put hand in hand.

Will the author ever write another fanfic?
Uhhhh y'all tell me...... What do you wanna see? I'm not sure if I would do a story as long as this again but who knows. Recommend me shows or books and maybe I'll write again hehe.

Why is Benny so mf hot?
The world may never know.

Is Thomas Brodie Sangster a vampire?
Yes, that man does not age.