Four

Um??? Thank you??? So much???? For 200+ reads and votes????? And all the sweet and constructive comments???? I don't deserve you all???????

Disclaimer:
I don't own the fools from this beautiful series. And if anyone wants to give my mom the hint that I really want TQG novel that would be MUCH appreciated. #ispentallmymoneyonmyfriendsandfamilyfortheholidayz

Song of the chapter: Girlie - Alexandra Savior

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

•The hot tears that flamed, burning her face with spice, contrary to the bland fish that was served on Friday's

The hot tears that flamed, burning her face with spice, contrary to the bland fish that was served on Friday's. Tears never seemed to stop flowing from the bulbs of Theas, softly shaped face. For a girl so young, for a girl who hadn't been given the time or place to revel in her trauma, seemed to understand heartbreak once she had been given the chance to go through it. Thea has only had her heart broken once.

Beth recovered after her "outing", and that was a miserable few days to Thea. It was as if she watched something apart of her die as she fell, and then their friendship began to decline. She quite often found herself miserable, drowning out her sobs with the tap running in the bathrooms.

Every day was a repeat of the day before. To get up, eat breakfast, take the orange pill, force throw-up the green, attempt to pay attention in math, stare at Beth's gorgeous hair, eat dinner, shower and sleep.

And this continued for many years until Thea could have been as old as 16 if Mrs. Deardorff didn't keep her age from her. Not like it would matter, for Thea was destined to be a lifer. To stay there as long as the law allowed her to.

Another night went by, one where Thea stifled her cries in the bathroom stall, drained from her forcing herself to hurl the contents of her stomach constantly. The yellow-tinted tiles provided light to what felt like too dark of a room. Even without the lights off, it would have been too dark of a room, but a crack of real light did show through the door creaking open that hour.