Waiting ⏰ (Klay Thompson)

You: Alex, Alexis, Lex
The smut part is a long ways down, sorry! i got carried away💀

You sat on the front steps of the house you shared with your boyfriend of two years as the cold autumn breeze snaked around you. You waited, analyzing every car that passed by.
Where is he? you thought to yourself, glancing down at your watch every couple of minutes. You had been there for over an hour.
Klay was supposed to be there by now to let you in because you forgot your keys inside but he was no where in sight.
You look down at your watch again as if looking would help. You looked over to the driveway once again, making sure his car really wasn't there. A strong breeze whipped your curly hair back, tangling it more that it already was.
You picked up your phone from next to you to dial him for the 10th time. The phone rang and rang only to send you to voicemail.
"Hi, this is Klay. Sorry I couldn't get to you but please leave me your name and number and I'll get back to you as soon as possible," played the voicemail recording. You sighed right before leaving your message.
BEEP.
"Klay, it's me. Where are you?" you said into the recorder. You hang up the call, tears threatening to fall down your face.
No, don't cry, you tell yourself. He knew you had trust issues and he still decided to test you. You waited for a few more minutes.
"Where the fuck are you, Klay?" you ask the dark and empty streets. No cars passed by anymore. You pick up your phone and call your brother, Zion.
"Hello," he answers, a bit worried.
"Hey, Z. Um, can you come and get me?" you ask, not wanting to concern him.
"Where are you?" he asks.
"My house," you respond.
"What? Where's Klay?" he asks concerned.
"Just come, please?" you say quietly.
"Okay," he says before hanging up.
10 minutes pass and a familiar car strolls down the street, approaching your driveway. No, it's not Zion, it's Klay. Shit.
"Hey, sorry. I lost track of time," he says eyeing you as he jogs out of the car. You stand up and step away from him as he approaches the steps.
"You lost track of time? It's been two goddamn hours, Klay!" you say, raising your voice in frustration. He looks at you in shock. Klay has never heard you yell.
"I-I know, mama. It was hectic at practice, okay?" he says while jumbling to unlock the door. You giggle at him in pure anger, looking a bit psychotic.
"Right. Well, have a goodnight, Klay," you say while walking away into the darkness. You hold back your tears as you see your brother's car approaching from a distance.
"Wait," he says but doesn't run after you. He fears what your brother will think so he stays back.

As Zion drives away he glance at you.
"What happened, Lex?" he says while keeping his eyes on the road.
"Nothing, I just needed to get away for a little. Can we not talk about this right now?" you respond, visibly frustrated and annoyed. He cuts off the conversation by playing some music.

When you get to your parent house you quickly make your way upstairs to the room that used to be yours. Some of your stuff was still in there.
You threw yourself on the bed and went to sleep since it was late.

"Hey, baby. Come back home?" said Klay as he left you a voicemail for the 3rd time that night. He decided that he can't be without you at night so he got in his car and headed towards your parents house.
The quiet streets of San Francisco were a bit sketchy this time of night but that didn't stop Klay. He knew that he messed with your emotions and he regretted it.

(Texts between Klay and Zion)

KT: hey can you let me in?
Zion: fosho but what's going on?
KT: idk tbh man that's what i'm tryna figure out
He lied.
Zion: okay omw
Zion walked to the door and opened it for Klay. Klay thanked him and made his was upstairs to you.
"Lex?" he whispered into the room as he closed the door behind him. You shifted in you sleep from the noise but remained asleep. He approaches the bed whispering your name one more time.
"Lex?"
He lays next to you, pulling you close. Out of instinct, you snuggle up into his chest. You jump up realizing.
"Woah, Klay. What are you doing here?" you ask pushing him away.
"I'm here for you," he says, pretending to sleep.
"Right, but you didn't have time for me a couple hours ago?" you ask sarcastically while turning away from him. He pulls you close to him by your hips.
"Mama, I know I should've said something earlier but I promise I was at practice. I forgot, okay? Trust me," he whispers into your ear. You jerk your body forward to try and get away but he has a tight grip on you.
"I'm trying to trust you, Klay, but you make it really damn hard when you pull stupid shit like this," you say into the pillow.
"I know. I'm sorry, baby. I really am," he whispers against your neck sending chills down your spine. His hands begin to roam up and down your body.
"Stop," you say, barley audible. He does.
"Come here," he says pulling you closer to him. You feel his length graze against you.
"Not here, Klay. My parents are down the hall," you say, stiffening.
"Let's go home then," he says into your ear. You give in and let him drive you to the home you two shared.