Secret 🤐 (Jamal Murray)

i didn't proof read this so sorry if there's mistakes. i got a very long one coming soon so bare with me. as of right now i'm kinda overloaded with requests so i'm not taking anymore for the next couple days.
thank you for reading!

-lalz🤍                                  .

You: Maya

"No, Mr. Murray. It don't work like that, Big Dawg. You can talk to her whenever she decides to call you back. Have a good rest of your night," says Big Mike, your security guard/ personal assistant. Jamal clenches his jaw together on the other side of the phone.
"Big Mike, you don't get it. It's mad urgent, Dawg," he says as he begins pacing the room he was in.
"Goodbye," says Big Mike. Jamal throws phone on the couch. He was furious.

Why was he mad may you ask. Well, he was scrolling through his instagram feed and a picture of you with your friends and a man with his hand around your waist caught his eye. Not only that; he decided to investigate and ended up finding out that you were out here acting single. You both had decided it was for the best to keep your relationship off of social media and secret from friends and family but never decided on acting single; which leads us here.

He reluctantly picks up his phone from the couch and dials your phone again.
It rings and rings before someone answers. Loud music and singing is heard in the background.
"What, Jamal? What?!" you pick up sounding slightly ticked off. Jamal sucks his teeth before answering.
"Maya, the partying is over. Get your ass home now. I'm not fucking playing with you," he says in a demanding tone.
"Real funny," you respond, evidently annoyed. Jamal doesn't laugh or make a sound.
"I'll be home later," you add. Now, Jamal chuckles.
"The fuck you will. Maya, if you don't come home within the next few minutes, I will go and get you and I don't think you're gonna enjoy that," he says.
"Be my guest, Mal. Besides, you were the one who wanted it to be a secret so deal," you respond as you move away from your friends.
"Maya, a secret. Not a goddamn 'act single' pass," he replies. You just laugh as you think about going home to him. The only thing stopping you is the amount of fun you are having and the desire to be in a public relationship with him.
"A secret is a secret. Now, goodnight. See you later," you reply as you pull the phone away from your face. You hang up and hand your phone to Big Mike.
"SUNAVUBITCH," Jamal yells as he throws his phone on the couch again. He speed walks to the room and grabs a pair of jeans and a plain white tee to put on. He throws them on and grabs his A1's from the foot of his bed.
"Maya, Maya," he whispers to himself as he grabs his keys from the coffee table and his phone from the couch.

Jamal couldn't tell you how many street signs he ignored and how many red lights he ran but the point was that he got there.

*Text that Jamal sent to Maya*

Mal🖤: I'm here. WYA?

Jamal quickly sent the message as he walked into the club. The bouncer quickly ID's him and asks who he's here with.
"Uh, Maya. Maya Taylor," he says. The bouncer nods and lets him in.
Meanwhile, Big Mike receives the "I'm here" text so he quickly finds you to hand you your phone.
"Maya, it's Mr. Murray," he says into your ear as he shoves the phone into your hands.
"What? Jeez. What does he want?" you ask as you take the phone. As you read the message you hear your friends calling your name.
"Maya, this tall ass basketball player is looking for you," one calls out. You quickly turn and see Jamal standing behind your friends, studying the room. You widen your eyes at him. He smiles as his eyes meet yours.
Oh my god, you mouth at him. He shrugs and walks towards you. As he approaches you, he looks over behind you only to see the guy you had been a little too close with earlier. He smirks and looks back at you.
"What are you doing here?" you ask as you lean in. He smirks at you again.
"I wasn't playing with you, Maya. You always think I'm playing," he says as he wraps his arms around your waist. Instinctively, you get on your tiptoes and wrap your arms around his neck. You take in a huge whiff of his scent and immediately feel like melting. He lifts you up a little before fully picking you up by the backs of you thighs. He holds your thighs against his hips as he begins kissing you, making sure the gentleman behind you sees everything. The poor guy does and just stares without saying anything. You pull away as you motion for him to let you down.
"I hope you know, there's people with cameras here," you say into his ear.
"Yeah, I know," he says. He sets you down on your feet again and lightly slaps your booty. You just smile at him before you move him to the side to face your friends. They all just stand there with there jaws practically on the floor.
"Woah. What the fuck?" one says as she blinks repeatedly. You laugh and walk towards them as you reach out for Jamal's hand. He trails behind you as you approach your friends.
"Can we get an explanation?" another asks. You laugh again as you look up at Jamal. His eyes glued on you the entire time.
"I'm her boyfriend. My names Jamal. Nice to meet all of you," he says as he pulls you close to him. You stay silent as you feel his heart beat against your head.
"Mmh, so this was the big secret, Maya?" another asks. You smile and nod.
"We actually have to get going. Sorry ladies but y'all have fun. Drink as much as you want, it's on me," you say as you begin to walk away from them. They nod and some blow kisses at you. As you begin to walk towards Big Mike to let him know of the plan, Jamal stops you.
"Introduce me to Big Dawg ova there who had his hands all over you," he says into your ear as he stands behind you. You sigh before walking over to him and the rest of the men with him who happened to be friends of yours.
"Hey, guys. There's someone I want you to meet," you yell over the music. They all look up at you and some seem to recognize Jamal.
"This is Jamal, my boyfriend," you say as he grips your waist. A few of them put there hands out for him to shake. The guy who had his hands on you just nods at him and tries to continue having a conversation with his friends.
"We're gonna get going. Have fun! Drinks on me," you add as you feel the change in Jamal's posture. They all wave you goodbye as Jamal practically drags you out of the club, Big Mike right behind you.
You let Big Mike know that you were going home with Jamal so he could drive back home and he was free for the rest of the night. He doubtfully agrees.
"Let's get your ass home right the fuck now cus your outfit is turning me on," says Jamal as he walks to his car. You smile as you hop in. The whole ride there you feel his eyes on you when he got to stop signs or stoplights.

"Let's go. We got stuff to do," he says as he pulls you out of the car. He picks you up and walks all the way upstairs and throws you on the bed. You giggle as your body meets the bed. Jamal wastes no time as he easily removes your clothes.

An explanation not findable as you lay, legs wide open in nothing but your underwear for Jamal. He licks his lips as he slowly removes his clothes while maintaining eye contact.
"What?" he asks as she removes his boxers. You shake your head and close your eyes as he crawls on top of you, his length lightly grazing your clothed core. He begins placing kisses on neck causing you to become wetter by the second. Again, not wasting any time, he removes your panties quickly. You gasp as the cold air hits you.
"You're ready for me, huh?" he asks as she admires you laying on the bed. You smile as his words cause you to blush. He crawls over you once again, lining himself up with your entrance. He teases you a bit with his tip as he watches you squirm. As he pushes himself all the way in, he takes you by surprise. You arch into him, making your bodies closer.
"You're mine, Maya," he grunts into your ear. You just nod as his dick takes you into a different universe.
"Look at me," he says as she grips your waist. Your eyes flutter open as you make eye contact. He looks down watching himself disappear and reappear from inside you. You try and hold your moans in with your hand but Jamal removes it and pins it on the side of your head.
"Moan for me," he says as he plants a sloppy kiss on your ear. With that, you begin moaning his name followed by a few profanities. His thrusts hold a steady rhythm as he studies you.

You clench around him a few times letting him know you are close. He's close too and doesn't want to cum before you so he takes one of your legs and put it over his shoulder, hitting your g-spot at a perfect angle. You whimper loudly as your brought close to your edge.
"Cum for me, Maya," he says as he continues thrusting, his thrusts becoming a bit sloppy as nears his edge too. You dig your nails into his back as your high puts your body into overdrive. You release all over him as he continues thrusting, searching for his climax. After a few more thrusts, he explodes inside you, sending your bodies crashing onto the bed. He quickly flips both of you over in order to not crush your small body.
You nuzzle your face in the crook of his neck.
"I'm never playing, Maya," he says as
you drift asleep.