Expecting 🤰 (MPJr)

This was also a request but they'd like to remain anonymous.

You: Ariella, Ari

"Mrs. Porter?"
"Hello? Mrs. Porter?" repeats the voice causing you to snap back into reality. You look up.
"Yes, sorry," you apologize. The nurse in front of you smiles.
"No worries, sweetheart. Follow me. We're all ready in the back for you," she says as you follow her. She leads you into a hallway that has a ton of doors. One of the doors was slightly cracked open and you could see a couple waiting in there, the man's hand on her very large pregnant belly. You smiled instinctively but quickly snapped back as your circumstances came back into your mind.
"We'll be in this room. I'll be right back," says the nurse. You nod as you walk in and plop yourself down on the examination table. You sway your feet as the wait time seems to be eternal. Your Vans rub against each other making a noise.
*Buzz*
Your phone vibrates in your pocket.
Mike💍: Hey, where are you? I thought you were gonna be at home.
You lock your phone.

You'd missed your period the last two months but you didn't think much of it. Michael never noticed as for him this meant more sex but you became nervous. That's when you took a pregnancy test on your lunch break and to your surprise, it said positive. You'd talked to Mike about having kids before but he always brushed it off or said things like, "I don't want kids anytime soon," or, "Kids are annoying, let's not have them." You'd only been married for about eight months and things were pretty smooth but things got rocky when you'd talk about having children.

"Hey, Mrs. Porter. I'm Doctor Evans. How are you?" asked the doctor as she came in with the nurse from before. She looked to be in her 40's.
"Hey, I'm fine thanks," you respond dryly.
"Any correlation with Michael Porter Junior?" she asks jokingly.
"Yeah, uhh that's my husband," you respond. She backs up.
"Oh, woah. Seriously?" she asks.
"Yeah," you say as your lift your hand and show her your engagement ring. You slide the ring up a bit revealing his initials tattooed on your ring finger. MPJ.
"Okay so when did you get the positive test?" she asks as she takes a seat on a stool near you. The nurse holds a pen out for the doctor.
"Uhm, four days ago," you say quietly, almost in a whisper. She writes something down on her clipboard.
"Okay, so, I'm gonna drawl some blood and we need a urine sample, just so I can confirm," she explains. You nod as she takes some gloves out of her pocket.

~~*~~

You make your way out of the clinic with your big ol paper that read; PREGNANT: Positive, ESTIMATION: ABOUT 7-8 WEEKS. NEXT APPOINTMENT: Ultrasound, August 4th @ 1:30 PM.
You make your way into your car and as soon as you shut the door, your break down into tears. Your crying is interrupted by your phone ringing. You wipe your eyes a bit and pull it out of your pocket.
Incoming call from Mike💍...
You sigh as you clear your throat before answering.
"Hello?" you say in a shaky voice. Mike seems to notice and immediately becomes concerned.
"What's going on, mama? Where you at?" he asks. You clear your throat again.
"I—uh, I had to run some errands. I'm on my way home. What's up? What do you need?" you spit out quickly.
"No, nothing. I came home early and was wondering why Bella was home alone," he explains. Bella was your 2 year old Frenchie (dog).
"I'm coming now," you say as you try and cut the convo short.
"K, see you," you say before he even says anything and hang up. You were so nervous. You and Mike were both clearly not in the right situation to have kids.

At home, Mike went downstairs to your indoor gym. Bella trailed behind him. Mike made his way to the punching bag and Bella made herself cozy under the lifting bench. As you walked in through the front door, you could here Mike's grunting coming from downstairs, you became tense. Him being at the punching bag only meant he was already stressed out. You set your bag and keys down on the table as a shaky exhale escaped your lips. Bella's nails are heard scratching against the floor as she runs up the stairs to greet you. You know that Mike was probably right behind her so you try and distract yourself by turning to do dishes. Mike shuts the door quite loudly behind him to make his presence known. You jump a bit but continue washing dishes without acknowledging him. Suddenly, he pushes his shirtless, sweaty self against you from behind.
"You know we have a dish washer, right?" he asks into your ear. You shudder in chills.
"You know I like washing by hand, right?" you sarcastically respond. He chuckles as he kisses the top of your head. His arms wrap around your waist as he pulls you closer into him. You close your eyes as you feel your husbands affection.
"I'll be in my office if you need me. Love you," he says as he walks away. You sigh as he leaves, all the tension that you didn't know you had, fades. After a while, you make your way into your room, passing his office on the way. He was on the phone so he paid you no mind. As you walk into your room, you plop yourself down on the bed.
The next two hours, you spent trying to find a way to tell him. It was the most dreadful moment of your life.