Drunk in Love💗 (Devin Booker)

You: Jesse (JES-ee) or Jess

Devin tapped through his instagram stories until one with you in it caught his eye. You and a young man together, his hand close to your butt. Devin could feel his blood begin to boil.
Miss you bbg read the caption.
"Nah, babygirl my ass," said Devin as he threw his phone on the couch next to him. The young man in the picture happened to be an ex who you recently took a picture with.
You and Devin were together for a year and 4 months now.
He reluctantly picks his phone up again to dial you. The phone rings for a long time.
"Hello?" you answer over some loud music.
"You have 10 minutes to get home, Jesse," he says sternly. You laugh sounding evidently drunk.
"Shhh, baby," you say before hanging up.
"Son of a bitch," he says while throwing his phone back on the couch.
He impatiently waits for you to get home. His glare almost burning holes into the door.
After about an hour, at 11:45 pm you finally walk through the door. You stumble as the door swings open. You look around confused.
"Oh, heyyyy baby," you say as you spot him right in front of you. You try and kick your heals off but end up tripping and falling on your knees. Devin stands up immediately, concerned.
"How much did you drink, Jesse?" he asks while trying to pick you up. You laugh as you look up at him like a small child.
"Jusss a lil," you say motioning with your hands following it with a laugh.
"Mmh, right," he says while finally getting you in a his grip. He picks you up bridal style and walks you into the bedroom.
"Goodnight, Jess," he says while walking out of the room. You forget what happens after as you fall into one of the best sleeps of your life.
Devin decided to sleep on the couch. He was so furious with you plus he hated seeing you in the state you were in.

The time hits around 4:30 am and Devin tosses and turns while trying to sleep. He hated the thought of another man touching you and laying there made him picture possible scenarios with your ex. He was so upset that he was about to walk in and wake you up to yell at you but he held his composure.
You happen to wake up at this time as well. You hear shuffling coming from the room next door. You sit up realizing that you were still in your dress.
"Devin?" you whisper into the darkness. You wait for a response but don't get one back. Then, your head begins throbbing and the sudden urge to throw up washes over you. You rapidly stand up and run into the bathroom, slamming the door behind you. Devin sits up from the couch and walks towards the bathroom in concern.
"Jesse?" he calls, cracking the door open. He spots you kneeling by the toilet.
"Get out," you say trying to block his view of your face. He does the complete opposite and walks in. He stands behind you and pulls your hair back, away from your face. Devin's hand begins tracing circles on your back.

"You okay?" he asks while helping you to your feet. You nod and push him off. He looks at you confused.
"Wassup with that nigga Brian, Jess?" he says pulling you by the arm to face him. You look at him confused.
"What about Brian?" you ask. He smirks at you evilly. He pulls out his phone and shows you a screenshot of your ex's story.
"Woah," you say taking his phone in your hand.
"So, tell me Jesse. When did you see him that you didn't think of telling me?" he says holding back his anger. You study the picture, avoiding his question. And in all honesty, you had no clue that that picture was posted or even why.
"Why would he post this?" you said, mainly to yourself but Devin heard it loud and clear.
"Don't do that shit," he says sternly. You look at him confused but you knew exactly what he was talking about.
"What shit?" you ask trying to play dumb. Devin flares his nostrils angrily.
"Don't play stupid, Jesse. Stop avoiding my question. When the fuck did you see him and why didn't you fucking tell me?" he says trying to keep his voice down. He hated yelling at you but sometimes there was no way for him to control it. You look away.
"Jesse, just answer my goddamn question, please," he says trying to soften his voice. You begin to fidget your fingers.
"Last week, when I went to town with Sarah. He saw us there and he asked me for a picture and I didn't think much of it. I didn't think it was relevant," you explain.
"Why wouldn't tell me that shit, Jesse?" he asks running a hand through his hair.
"I'm sorry. I promise you have nothing to worry about," you say with puppy eyes. He looks away knowing that he'll give in. You walk in close to him to kiss him on the cheek but you trip over your own feet and a wash cloth that was on the floor and you fall into his arms.
"Okay, maybe we should get you to bed," he says picking you up again. He walks you into the room and places you on the bed when suddenly you take a fistful of his shirt and yank him in for a kiss. The kiss quickly turns into a make out session. Devin hesitantly pulls away.
"You're drunk, love. We shouldn't do this," he says while adjusting himself after becoming slightly aroused.
"You're only saying that cus you're mad at me," you say while wrapping your legs around him. He tries pealing you off of him but you pull him in for a kiss again. This time he doesn't pull away.
You feel his length begin to throb against you. His hands begin roaming your body, finding a place to rest. The loudness of your breathes fills the room as Devin tugs at the dress you wore. He hums into the kiss. He stands up and you follow, allowing him to remove the dress. The bed squeaks a little as both your bodies come crashing back onto the bed.
"I want you so bad, Dev," you whisper while kissing him. He pulls away and begins kissing your neck while humming against your skin. His hands continue roaming your body as if they were searching for something. Every time his hands landed somewhere different, your skin felt like it was on fire.
Devin made sure to take his sweet time feeling on you. He was sure that just by looking at you could've done it for him.
"Baby," you whisper as he inches closer to your breasts. He hums in response not wanting to take his lips off of you for a second.
It felt as if he took ages to reach your breasts. He slowly slides his hand behind you to unclasp your bra, tossing it elsewhere in the room. You hear it hit the floor. He finally lifts his head in order to take a look at your breasts before taking one in his mouth and the other in his hand. He kneads your breast gently while circling the other with his tongue. Quiet moans spill from your lips as you run your hands through his hair. His lips swiftly move down your tummy while he places his strong hands at your hips. Your legs shake as your arousal hit it's peak. Devin's slow, wet kisses finally make it to the hem of your panties. He gazes as your wetness peaks through. He licks his lips before pulling your panties off, also throwing them across the room. There was no way you could wait any longer as your core was practically begging for his attention and he knew that.
He pulls your thighs towards him, bringing your dripping core close to him. You gasp as his mouth instantly laches on to your clit. You didn't know if it was because you were drunk but you were sure that you would cum within seconds. With the way Devin began to work his tongue, you felt as if this was a new experience to you even though he had done it multiple times before.
After a few minutes you feel ready to tap out.
"Devin, baby. I'm so close," you announce. He doesn't stop or slow down which brings you to the edge. Your legs shake in his grasp as your toes curl. The room is filled with moans as you lift your back from the bed while orgasming all over him. He makes sure to lick up every last drop.
When he finally pulls away, your body feels weak but Devin begins ripping off his clothing. Within seconds he is left completely nude. His length visibly stands at your attention.
He brings himself close to you again, aligning himself between your legs while leaning down to kiss you. His length grazes against your sensitive clit causing you to gasp into the kiss. He takes the opportunity that you're distracted with kissing him to line his tip with your entrance. You moan into his mouth as you feel his tip rub against you. He slowly slides himself inside of you. The dark room was filled with profanities followed by his name. Devin wastes no time as he begins thrusting into you at a calm, steady pace. He looks down, watching himself disappear and appear from your core. The realization that he was the only one that ever made you feel like this caused him to go a bit faster and harder. Unholy sounds continued to fill the room as your thighs clapping against his drowned out your moans.
"You're mine, Jess. Only mine," he groans. He places his hands on your hips, stabilizing his thrusts.
"Yes, baby. All. Yours," you spit out between every thrust and between moans. You spit out a few more sentences that make no sense and Devin just laughs. He loved knowing that he diminished your ability to think straight. Under his touch, you were a complete mess and totally powerless.
Suddenly, you began to clench around him meaning you were close. You were too overwhelmed to announce it but Devin knew. He read your expressions better than anyone else. He sped up, trying to bring himself to an orgasm as well. Soon, his thrusts became sloppy and unrhythmic meaning he too was close. He began rubbing at your bundle of nerves with his thumb in attempt to bring you to the edge before him.
"Oh- Devin," you moan under him. After just a few more thrusts, you cum undone below him but he doesn't stop. He cums shortly after you but continues thrusting, allowing himself to ride it out.
Devin's body collapses right next to yours as he pulls out. The room is silent for a second before you began to breathe heavily as you fall asleep. He adjusts you on the bed for comfort as you drift to sleep, pulling you close.

You wake up as you feel around for Devin but don't find him.
"Babe?" you call out without opening your eyes. Devin isn't heard anywhere so you unwillingly get up and throw on a clean pair of underwear and one of his t-shirts. You make your way out of the room only to find Devin sitting on the couch in only basketball shorts. He looks up at you and smiles before turning his attention to the window. The night skies were still and dark, no movement.
"Are you okay?" you ask as you approach him. He shrugs. You look out the same window trying to figure out what he's focused on.
"You know I trust you, Jesse. I just hate the lack of communication between us," he finally says. You study his face, confused.
"You keep so many important details of your daily life from me," he states. You don't respond but face the floor. He was right and you knew it.
"I'm sorry," is all you manage to say which seems to frustrate him.
"We probably shouldn't have had sex until I got this off my chest," he says. You widen your eyes as you watch him fidget his fingers.
"Are you saying you regret it?" you ask, sounding slightly offended. He chuckles.
"As if. You literally have no idea the things you do to me," he assures you, referring to your sex life. You crack small smile to yourself.
"Here, come," he says patting his thighs. You plop yourself down on his thighs. Devin tucks a strand of hair behind your ear before planting a soft kiss on it.
"I love you, Jess."
"I love you, Devin."