I need it 🤍(Kyle Kuzma)

You: Blue

"Hey, Kuz. Is it true that you're married to Blue?" ask multiple paparazzis surrounding Kyle as he tries to make his way to his car with you inside.
"Yeah," he says simply trying to get around them. He starts pushing guys left and right.

"Woah, word gets around fast," he says getting into his car. You smile at him.

When you get home, he waits in the car.
"You coming?" you ask while getting your purse. He nods and stays behind.
You make your way into your bedroom and throw on some of his sweat pants which were massive on you. You took some pain medication for cramps and made your way upstairs. About 15 minutes later you hear Kyle finally make his way into the house. He calls out for you.
"Blue? Baby?" he calls out almost sounding desperate. You don't respond because you were a bit lost in your phone. He makes his way upstairs, searching for you.
"Blue?" he calls out again, this time sounding completely desperate. You don't hear him so you don't respond. He barges into the room.
"Blue, I've been calling you," he says. You look up at him.
"Oh my bad. What's up?" you say turning your attention to him.
"I need your help," he says awkwardly. You look at him confused until you notice his boner.
"Bro, I'm literally on my period stopppp. You know my sex drive is super high," you say looking away.
"Fuck, I know. I just need..." he begins but cuts off. He turns to walk away.
"Wait," you say as you pat the bed. He sits on the bed.
"What?" he asks frustrated. You jump off the bed and kneel in front of him. His eyes widen.
"Oh..." he says. You slowly unzip his pants and slide them down with his shorts just enough to reveal his length. You take his shaft in your small hands and begin pumping him. You spit on him to reduce friction, adding more pleasure. He throws his head back.
"Blue," he moans into the air. You hum as you take a part of him in your mouth. You pump the rest of his length with your hand. You bob your head up and down slowly, swirling your tongue around his tip.
He begins whimpering as you massage his balls at the same time.
"You're literally amazing," he says as he runs his hands through your hair.
"Hmm," you hum with his length inside your mouth sending vibrations all through his body bringing him close to the edge.
"Blue," he whimpers again as he begins twitching inside your mouth. You bob your head faster while pumping him.
"I'm so close," he says in between moans. You allow him to cum in your mouth. You swallow it all but continue sucking him making him hiss. He pulls you away into a deep kiss.

"I want you to have all my babies," he says into the kiss. You smile into the kiss.
"Soon," you say pulling away and returning to your position on the bed. He pulls his boxers and pants back up and heads into the bathroom.