College Dream 👏🏽(Blake Griffin)

You: Angel or Anne

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to our anual Oklahoma Sooners college basketball fest. As you know our top performing Sooners this year were sophomore Angel Davis, she lead the women's team in scoring averaging 24 points per game and senior Robert Zales, he lead the men's team with assists averaging 15 assists per game. So tonight we have a special guest in honor of these two student athletes. The one, the only, Oklahoma native Blake Griffin! Now before I hand over the mic, I'd like to point out that as an Oklahoma Sooner, Blake averaged 18.8 points, almost 12 rebounds, and 2 assists per game! Oklahoma, please give it up for Mr. Griffin," says the emcee of the fest. You stand around your friends and teammates who hype you up after your name is called. You blush a little.
"Girl, is that the basketball player who was in your DMs?" asks your best friend, Aspen (Ash). You nod at her as Blake takes the mic.
"What's up, Sooner Nation!" he says earning cheers from the crowd.
"I'd like to first of all, congratulate Anne and Robert for their spectacular performances this season," people look around confused.
"Angel and Robert, sorry," he corrects himself.
"How does he know your nickname?" Ash asks quietly. You smile.
"The gram," you whisper back. She widens her eyes.
The rest of Blake's speech is sort of a blur for you. He glanced at you occasionally as you stood near the front.

"Mmh, girl. Blake's eyes were all over you," whispered Ash as you two walked away. You shove her playfully.
"No, they weren't," you say. You drag her along with you to play some of the games at the fest.

In the last game of the night you chose before heading back to your apartment, you waited in line as Ash stood with you for moral support.
The game was a basketball shot one. Two players lined up and whoever made the most shots in 1 minute won the large teddy bear. As it got closer to your turn, you spot Blake but don't think much of it.
"Step on up, Angel," said the operator of the game who happened to be a fellow classmate. You take a spot in front of the first hoop and the person you're playing against steps up too.
"Anne," whispers Ash. You look over at her standing a few feet away. Her eyes widen as she motions for you to look to your right. You turn and see Blake and you immediately turn back around and face Ash.
Oh my god, you mouth at her.
"You ready, Angel?" asks Blake. You shyly look over and shrug.
The ball is handed to you both as a rack full of them is placed next to you and one next to Blake.
"Okay, Ready? Set. Go!" says the game operator. You immediately jump into the air and drain your first shot.
After that, you sink shot after shot, only missing a couple baskets, beating Blake. He looks over at you and smiles as they hand you the teddy bear.
"Good one," he says following you as you walk towards Ash.
"Thank you," you say. Ash stands next to you awkwardly taking the teddy bear from your hands. You begin walking away, thinking the conversation was over but Blake walks right next to you.
"So, what other games you wanna hit up?" he asks. You blush a little.
"Uh, I was actually about to head home," you say looking down at your feet.
"Aww really?" he asks. You nod and look over at Ash to back you up.
"Oh... yeah," she says.
"Do you live far from here?" he asks, shoving his hands in his pockets.
"No, just around the block," you respond. He nods.
"We're gonna get going, thanks," you say turning around.
"No, wait. Let me walk you," he says. You look over at Ash, who actually lived across the street, you live a whole block away from her.
"It's okay, thank you though," you say trying to get him to stay. He shakes his head.
"No, I'll walk you home," he says following you. You eye Ash and she just laughs.

You stand outside Ash's apartment building, about to say bye to Blake.
"Is this you?" he asks.
"Y-," you're about to lie but Ash interrupts.
"No, she lives down the block," she says. You nudge her. Blake made you so nervous that you weren't sure if you could walk down the street next to him without passing out.
"Oh, okay. Have a good night... what was the name?" he asks Ash. She smiles.
"Aspen but I go by Ash," she says while walking towards you.
"Ahh, Ash. Nice to meet you, Ash," he says. You give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
"I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" you say.
"G'luck," she whispers in your ear. She nods and heads into the building.

"So how far of a walk do you live from here?" asks Blake. You look over at him and back down at your feet.
"Uh, like 5 to 10 minutes, it depends. It's really only around the block," you say shyly. He hums in response.
"Ah, well, that certainly is plenty of time. So, tell me more about yourself?" he suggests. You crack a small smile as you being to tell him a bit about yourself.
You talk until you're outside your apartment building.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I just talked the entire time," you say awkwardly. He smiles.
"It's all good. I bet you know tons about me," he says cockily. You nod awkwardly.
"Right. Well, have a good night, Blake," you say turning away. He stops you.
"Nah, you think imma just ignore the fact that you never answered my DM?" he says almost joking. You freeze without looking at him.
"Ha, what are you talking about?" you lie. He smirks.
"I'm really tryna get to know you, Anne," he says drawing your focus to him. You blush as you make eye contact.
"You wanna come upstairs?" you ask as you feel bad. He nods and follows you in.

"Oh, you have a nice place," he comments as you open the door for him. You smile and mouth thank you. He watches you kick your shoes off at the entrance and he does the same.
"How long have you lived in the area?" he asks making small talk.
"Uh, my whole life actually. I just moved from home a couple years ago when I started college," you say. Blake observed the decore as he took in the information you provided.
"You know, Anne. You're really pretty," he says as he draws his focus to you. You look at your feet.
"Oh, thank you, Blake," you say as you try and play it cool. A tingling sensation washes over your body as you become nervous.

Everything after that was a blur to you. Why you were about to hook up with the power forward, you didn't know. But you did know that this was what you both wanted and there was nothing to stop the action. You weren't one to sleep with someone on the first date or anything of that sort but something in you in that moment changed your mindset. Blake sensed the tension since before he arrived at your apartment.
Blake's hand rested on your neck as both of you kissed slowly. The air in the apartment suddenly seemed to get thinner as both of you begin to breathe heavy. You hum into the kiss as Blake's hand tightens around your neck. In that very moment, no thoughts passed through your head but the idea of sleeping with Blake. You partially hated yourself for that but you really couldn't help it. Blake takes the initiative of pulling you over his lap. You now straddle him which made you even more nervous. Out of instinct, you begin to bring your hips against his, earning a few groans from him. His hands find a home on your booty as he guides you over his bulge.

Things escalate and you're now completely nude. A shirtless Blake sits there admiring you. You kneel in front of him as you begin to pull his pants down to his ankles. You think about giving his length a bit of attention but Blake pulls you back up. He pats his thighs in order for you to sit on him.
"Ride me, Angel," he says quietly. You blush but do as you're told. You take a grip of his shoulders as you straddle him. He takes his shaft and guides it towards your entrance before pushing you down by the hips. You gasp in pain as you plop down on his thighs. Blake's large member stretches you open beautifully.
"Wait," you say as you shut your eyes in attempt to adjust. Blake studies your face as he patiently waits. In that moment, all of your surroundings were nonexistent.
After a few long seconds, you begin to move slowly. Blake grunts as your core takes him in all the way. You jerk a bit forward as he takes his hand and slaps your butt.

"Angel," he groans, bottom lip trapped between his teeth. Your apartment is filled with moans and claps. You finally gain some confidence and place your hands on Blake's knees as you ride him into an orgasm. Your body and legs begin to shake as you feel your orgasm rise. Blake notices and assists you with his hands on your hips, lifting you up and down.

"Mmh, baby," he moans as he feels himself come close too. You gently run one of your hands through his hair as you feel yourself become more and more weak. A sudden feeling of ecstasy rushes over you as you watch Blake melt under you. You feel him begin to twitch inside you as his groans become high pitched whimpers.
After you bounce on him a few more times, you release all over him and he follows shortly after. You land on his chest and his arms wrap around you.

"You okay?" he asks as he pulls you away from his chest. You sleepily nod. He walks you into the room and lays you down.