3 Point Shooter 🤩 (DBook)

This was requested by KarelyR3y3s ! I hope you enjoy. It is a bit longer than usual so feel free to skip ahead or to smut part if needed. let me know if you find any grammar errors lmao. also i just realized that the names are kinda confusing so let me explain...
MIA is your 3 year old daughter, pronounced [MEE-ah].
MYA is Devin's sister, the name is pronounced Maya [MAH-yuh] but spelt Mya.

love
- lalz🤍

You: Karely

"Okay so, what else do you need me to pack for you?" you ask as you shove Devin's purple pair of basketball shoes in his leather duffel bag. You shake the bag a bit to free up some space although it was fairly empty.
"Uh, are my headphones in there?" asks Devin from a distance. He was deep in his closet searching for who knows what.
Your closet was a huge walk-in closet designed by Mr. Booker. The closet was divided into four equal sections. On his side, suits, t-shirts, button ups, and much more were folded and hanging in a very specific way, sorted by color. Next to that was his huge kicks rack. The top two shelves had dress shoes from designers like Gucci, Versace, and Jimmy Choo; the rest of the racks were filled with the entirety of his sneaker collection. It was honestly quiet mesmerizing. Your side, on the other hand, was far more empty than his and not quiet as aesthetically pleasing. After you had your baby, Julian, 5 months ago, things got harder for you to do around the house. Cleaning was the biggest issue as your 3 year old toddler, Mia, was the main source of mess.
"Yeah, the wired ones and the new AirPods. You better not lose these. This is literally your 5th pair," you say as your husband seems to shuffle some things around in that closet.
"You're the best," he says as his voice becomes clearer. He walks out of the closet with a pair of black Air Force Ones. He flashes his cheesy smile at you before sitting on the edge of the bed you two shared to put them on.
Seconds later, small footsteps are heard approaching your bedroom.
"Daddy! Daddy! Where we going?" asks your 3 year old, Mia. Devin looks up at her and smiles at her light lisp.
"You are going to go watch Daddy win a 3-point contest," he says as he kisses her head. She looks at him very confused. Devin laughs at the cute face she makes.
"What that and why Mommy in pajamas?" she asks in her small vocabulary of words. Devin looks over at you and scrunches his face.
"Are you guys gonna go watch me win?" he asks with a bit of cockiness in his tone. You pout at him as you approach him.
"I told you it wouldn't be safe for our babies. Your twin, little Ms. Booker over there looks exactly like you, there's no way fans will miss that. Plus, Julian really likes to sleep and he won't be able to there. Maybe we should wait till they're older," you say as you caress his face. He wraps his arm around your hip, bringing you down onto his lap.
"Yeah, you're right. Maybe next year?" he suggests. You shrug as you place a kiss on his lips. Mia gasps as she sees you two kiss.
"No, that's my Daddy," she says as she pulls his hand. Devin laughs as he bends down to kiss her forehead. She smiles, satisfied, as she walks away into the living room.
"You, Mr. Booker, have created a monster," you say as you try to stand. Devin holds you in his lap.
"Not without your help, Mrs. Booker," he says as he places a kiss on the back of your neck, sending chills down your entire back.
"Okay, hurry you have to go," you say as you finally break free from his hold. He smiles and rushes to look at himself in the mirror one last time before leaving.
As he leaves, he kisses all of you goodbye starting with Mia. She clings onto his leg as he proceeds with kissing Julian who was in your arms. Julian reaches his chubby little hands for his father as Devin pulls away. He kisses you last as he reaches for the door. Mia still clings to him so he peals her off carefully, gives her one last kiss and basically sprints out the door.

"When Daddy be back?" whispers Mia as she follows you to put a sleeping Julian in his crib. You place him in his crib and walk out of the room before answering.
"Daddy will be back in a few hours BUTTT we have a big surprise for Daddy," you say as you crouch down to be eye level with Mia. Her eyes widen.
"Aunty Mya is coming over," you say as Mia comes closer to you.
"Really?" she asks, clearly excited. You nod.
"Yes, but we have to wait a little before we go pick her up so for now let's go watch Daddy on TV, yeah?" you say as Mia jumps into your arms. You sit her down on your lap as you sit in front of the television. You pull out your phone and tap at it causing things to pop up on the television. Mia stares at the TV even though nothing was on there yet.
"Oh, there we go. There's Daddy," you say as the television image clears and shows a fullscreen shot of Devin Booker. Mia claps as she sees her father.