Side Piece🤪 (Giannis Antetokuonmpo)

Sorry this one is kinda short. Someone asked for it but I forgot who so lmk.

- lalz🤍

You: Maria or Mari (pronounced [MAH-ree])

"You're total comes to 397 dollars with 39 cents," says the kind cashier as she bags your items. You reach into your purse for your debit card. Giannis pulls out his phone and pays before you're able to even get your wallet. You look up at him, upset.
"Gotchu," he says as he smiles. You roll your eyes at him. You wait to get out of the store before saying anything.
"Why you mad after I just paid for you?" he asks.
"I didn't ask you to pay for me and we both know that your wife is gonna wonder why you spending 400 dollars at Victoria's Secret," you say as you walk away from him. Giannis takes long strides to catch up to you.
"We rocky so we aren't really together," he says. This was something he repeated every time he saw you but still nothing changed. Giannis continued to be unfaithful to his wife with you.
"Yeah, okay," you say as you walk to your car. Giannis was parked right next to you. He stopped you from getting in.
"Mari, what's your problem?" he asks, practically trying to seduce you.
"Get out of my way, Giannis," you say, shoving him. He doesn't budge. Instead, he gets closer and pulls you into his arms.
"You're so ungrateful," he says, biting his lip. You know this means he was turned on. Accidentally, you roll your eyes, which pissed him off all the time.
"Giannis, I'm serious. I'm done being your side piece. Either you tell her, or I will," you say as you manage to get out of his grip. He doesn't move an inch as he leans on your car. His gaze called you weak and incapable in so many ways and that pissed you off.
"You know what?" you say as you reach into your purse. You pull out 4 hundred dollar bills and shove them into his chest.
"Take your money," you say. Giannis backs up a bit in shock. You manage to get into your car. He doesn't attempt to stop you, he just watches you drive off.

You were so fed up and decided to block him, cutting all communications with him. He sent random gifts here and there to your apartment but you always disregarded them or even mailed them to his house. You knew that that probably caused some trouble in paradise.

You sat on the floor with your dog in your lap when your phone begins ringing. The number was unregistered but you still answered.
"Hello?"
"Hey, Mari?" says a familiar voice. You roll your eyes, recognizing it was Giannis.
"What?" your tone immediately changes.
"I-uh, can you open the door for me?" he asks. You pause. Was he outside your house right now?
"What do you mean, Giannis?"
"Please?" he says. You sigh and push your pup to the side in order to get up. You hang up on Giannis and open the door. He stands there with a box in his hands.
"What do you want?" you ask as he smiles at you.
"You," he says. You blush a little.
"Can't say the same," you say as you move back and let him in. He walks in, his eyes on you the whole time.
"I'm not your side piece anymore, Giannis. So, what's going on?" you say as you shut the door behind him.
"I know that you ain't fuckin wit me but I need you to hear me," he says as he sets the box down.
"You have 5 minutes," you say, secretly intrigued. He sighs.
"I-uh, you know I've been crazy about you for a while now," he begins.
"Is that so?" you reply.
"Yes, and I have been slacking off, not prioritizing you. I was scared and-and," he takes a deep breath.
"I got a divorce from Mariah," he spits out. You gasp.
"What? Why would you do that?" you ask. He sighs.
"I realized that you're what I want and I can't keep pushing you to the side," he says as he takes a step towards you. You don't budge.
"Giannis, she is the mother of your children," you add.
"I know but I can't pretend to love someone, it's gonna result badly for my children. I'd rather co-parent," he says. You step back in shock. Was this man serious? Did he really drop his entire life for you?
"You're not serious," you say quietly. He smiles and nods his head.
"You're what I need, Maria," he says as he closes the gap between you two and pecks your lips lightly. You don't pull away or reject him, instead you deepen the kiss. You hated to admit it but, you missed Giannis so much.

Somehow you end up fully nude on your couch, waiting for him. His eyes admiring every inch of your body.
"You ready?" he asks as he licks his lips. You nod and he lines himself up before slowly pushing himself into you. You gasp loudly as it had been a while since you'd taken him. He pushes himself the rest of the way while watching your face. At that moment, nothing in the world mattered but this moment. This time was different from all the rest.
"I love you so much, Mari," says Giannis between thrusts. You smile as you admire him.
He looks down at where your bodies are connecting. He speeds up his thrusts as he watches your face display pure pleasure. You claw at his back as you moan his name.

"Fuck, I'm so close. Giannis!" you moan as his thrusts become sloppy. He inaudibly moans and groans into your ear.
You both finish at the same time. Giannis colapses right next to you.
"Thank you," he says as he closes his eyes.
"For what?" you ask.
"For you," he says as he closes his eyes again.