Shower🚿 (MPJ)

You: Emily, Em, Mily, or Mill

You can't help but stare at the fine light skin man you called yours running down the basketball court. Sweat lined his forehead as he took the ball in his hands.
Michael was your boyfriend of a few months now. Everything was going great except for a few sketchy texts from his ex here and there. Your family loved him and his loved you too. There was almost nothing in the world that could end what you guys have. Almost. It seemed as if the longer you eyed him, the finer he got. This man was all yours for all you knew.
"Can I help you?" he says, waking you from your day dream. You smile at him as he makes his way to you.
"No, I'm just admiring," you say. He approaches you and puts his arms around your head. You wrap your arms around his waist, feeling his sweaty back. He turns back around and gets to practicing with his personal trainer.
He was literally art. You could sit there all day watching him do his thing. Unfortunately, you had to get to working out yourself, otherwise.
"Em?" called someone from behind you. You whip your head back. You're greeted by your personal trainer, Kyle.
"Hey, sorry," you say grabbing your stuff and following him. Michael watches you as you trail behind Kyle. Mike wasn't too fond of Kyle but he tired not to say anything. He knew you were loyal but he wasn't too sure about Kyle being respectful.

Your workout lasted a bit longer than you expected but Mike waited for you outside.

"That took you long enough," he said as he took your bag in his right hand and your hand in his left. You looked up at him.
"Sorry," you say. He keeps his eyes forward.
"Don't apologize. I'm just not a big fan of Mr. Kyle," he says. You laugh a little.
"Oh, really? I didn't know," you say sarcastically. It was evident that MPJ didn't like Kyle. Kyle tended to have a flirty personality but he never said or did anything disrespectful. Mike didn't care though, he simply didn't like him.

When you two got home you joked around with him, beating him to the shower. There were multiple showers in your home but you never used them.
You ran into your bedroom, ripping your clothes off in order to jump in the shower.
"Mills!" calls Mike running behind you. He hated when you beat him to the shower. You ran in and shut the glass door right in his face.
"Emily, really?" he says as he opened it. You smile back as you take your hair down of the ponytail you put it in earlier. He begins to remove his clothing too.
"No, Mike. We're not showering together cus we all know what that's gonna lead to and I have things to do today," you say turning away from him. He shrugs and continues to get in.
"So? We could still do those things later. You've been teasing me since the morning," he says putting himself under the water. You move away.
"No, we're not doing this," you say grabbing the shampoo. He chuckles.
"Doing what?" he says with a smirk. He knows what you're talking about but he wants to test you. You look away annoyed as you wash your hair. He creeps up behind you, wrapping his arms around you.
"MIKE," you gasp as he startles you. He hums in response acting innocent. You feel his length throbbing against your butt.
"Mike, seriously," you say trying to get him off of you. His hands roam around your body taking a quick dip into your core. You lay your head back against his chest.
"Hmm?" he hums against you sending vibration down your spine. You smile as he begins rubbing your clit.
"Okay, but be quick," you say in the girliest voice possible. He smiles and pushes you forward a little, getting a better look at your backside. The water runs down you lower back. Mike takes his fully erect length against your exposed heat. He rubs it around, making you wetter by the second.
"Babe," you say. He slowly slides himself in as you reach back and grip his forearm. You moan out his name followed by repeated profanities. He allows you to adjust for a few seconds before thrusting. He begins thrusting slowly but soon picks up his pace. You hold yourself against the shower wall as he grips your waist.
"Baby," you moan as he thrusts. You hate the position you were in so Mike made sure to change it. He puts your back against him as he continues to thrust. He turns you around and you climb on him. He aligns himself and and begins thrusting upward. You bury your face in his neck.

"Hold it," he says as he begins to feel you shake. He pulls out and sits on the short ledge of the shower tapping his thighs.
You crawl over him sliding down on his length slowly. He supports you by the waist, helping you bounce on him.
You bounce on him until you cum. Mike cums soon after.
"I don't think I can stand, babe," you say as your legs shake. He laughs and helps you finish your shower.

"Told you I wouldn't be able to do things today," you say as he helps you dress. He laughs at you and places you on the bed.