Away 💍 (AG)

You: Vaneza, Vane [VAH-neh]

Your fiancé had been gone for three months, training and working out with specialists around the country. Aaron wanted to come back his best for the new season. He was always really hard on himself for not taking Denver all the way.
He'd been texting you all day, clearly anxious to finally see you. The only problem now was that you'd caught him touching himself through FaceTime when you'd both promised you wouldn't. You played it out cool and kept your promise but now was payback time.
Incoming call from Aaron💍...
"Hello?" you answer softly. You hear Aaron's excited breaths as he recognizes your voice.
"Hey, baby! I just landed," he informs you. You smile at the thought of finally being able to see your future husband after three months.
"How's my babygirl?" he asks referring to your 4 year old daughter, Jordynn Cielo Gordon. She laid on your lap, watching her favorite cartoons on the iPad her dad, Aaron, bought her.
"She's good. She's asked for you for the past 3 months straight, all day, every day," you say. You run your hand through your daughter's very curly hair as much as it allowed you to. Jordynn was the spitting image of her father which was why she was so freaking adorable. She noticed you staring at her and batted her lashes at you.
"Is that Papi?" she asks as she sits up. You nod.
"Yes, it's Daddy," you smile. You daughter's eyes enlarge as she hears her father chuckle on the other side of the phone as you put the call on speaker.
"Papiiii!!!" she squeals. Aaron laughs as he hears his mini-me.
"I'll be home soon, mi vida," he says to his daughter.
"I'll see you in a few minutes, baby," he says to you as he hangs up the call. You put your phone away and hold your daughter closer. She snuggles against your chest.
I guess you could say they both picked up something from you. Aaron always dropped a few Spanish phrases and Jordynn basically spoke fluent Spanish in order to communicate with your mom, her grandma, or Mama as she called her.

A few minutes pass and your hear shuffling coming from the other side of the door. Jordynn jumps up at the sound of the door open and runs to greet her father.
"Papi! I missed you!" she squeals in her tiny voice. You stand up and watch as your fiancé scoops up your daughter and places a bunch of kisses all over her face. She laughs as her little arms wrap around her fathers neck. Behind them, Elise (Elizabeth), Aaron's sister pops her head next to them. You smile.
"OMG, hey Elise! Come in," you say as you embrace her tall figure. She smiles at you.
"I just came to drop off baby bro but don't be a stranger, yeah? Call me sometime," she adds as she helps her brother bring all his things inside. You nod as you hug her one more time.
"I gotta run to a parent teacher conference. Love you guys!" she says as she literally runs out the building. Meanwhile, Jordynn clings to her father as he tries to grab his things. You smile at the sight of Jordynn squishing her father's face against hers.
"Your Papi isn't going anywhere, baby. Let him breathe," you say as you try and pry her off of Aaron. She giggles as she lets go and begins rummaging through his bags. You watch her but your thoughts are interrupted by your fiancé wrapping his arms around you. He lightly kisses your neck.
"God, you have no idea how much I've missed you," he says. You turn around and face him. He immediately closes the space between your lips. You kiss him back.
"Don't ever leave us like that," you say.

The rest of the day is filled with lots of Jordynn and Aaron cuddling and playing, which gave you lots of time to clean up around the house. As Jordynn's bedtime approached, she became sleepy in her fathers arms. He finally puts her to bed as the time reads 9:23 PM. By the time he comes back, you're already in bed, facing away from him. He quickly removes his shirt as he climbs in bed with you. He pulls you into his chest with his arm.
"Let's do something," he whispers. You yawn.
"I'm tired," you say.
"C'mon. Real quick. I've been feaning for you," he says seductively. It takes everything in you not to give in as it'd been a really long time since your husband had touched you. You grunt and shake him off.
"Babe, seriously?" he asks. You nod.
"Vaneza, it's been three goddamn months and you really DON'T want dick?" he asks. You shrug.
"I'm tired," you repeat.
"Vane, I'm not playing with you. Who were you getting dick from?" he asks as he backs away. You chuckle.
"No one," you reply as you pull the blanket closer to your face. Aaron looks at you as he's clearly still feaning for you.
"Vaneza, what's going on?" he asks as he is clearly frustrated. You shrug and let your hair down from your bun. He aggressively grabs your shoulder and pins you down on your back as he crawls over you. You can't help but laugh at him as his expressions show his frustration.
"I don't find this shit funny, Vaneza. What's
going on for real?" he asks again.
" I don't know, you tell me. Remember that one uhh, FaceTime call?" you say quietly. His eyes widen.
"What about it?" he asks.
"Oh, nothing..." you say as you turn your head to the side.
"Okay, okay. You got me. I was feaning you so bad, can you blame me? I'm sorry," he says.
"My issue is that you were keeping it from me, you know? I kept my promise," you say. He smirks a bit.
"Did you, for real?" he asks. You nod as you gently push him off, pushing him back to his side of the bed, and face the opposite way. Almost as if on cue, your 4 year old, Jordynn, comes in crying. Aaron's demeanor changes.
"What's up, mi vida?" he asks as he reaches for her. He places her on his abdomen. Jordynn cries quietly as she tries to calm down.
"It's okay, mama. What happened?" asks Aaron as he rubs her back.
"I heard a noise coming from under my bed," she says between sniffles. Aaron lays her down on his bare chest.
"Mami," she says as you turn to face her. She puts her arms out for you so you reach out for her. She crawls off her dad and into your arms, nuzzling her face into your neck.
"It's okay, baby," you say as you hold her. Aaron smiles as he watches his entire world fall asleep in front of him. Jordynn begins to breathe loudly as she does when she falls into a deep sleep.
"Baby, your papi is gonna take you to sleep," you say as you unwillingly wake your daughter up.  She rubs her eyes as Aaron takes her into his arms.