Come Back to Bed 😈 (Aaron Gordon)

You: Jordyn, Jojo, Jordy, or Jay

Aaron took the ball in his hand and tossed it to MPJ. They ran down the court in a fast break. MPJ tossed it up to Aaron for an alley-oop dunk. Aaron sank it and landed back on the ground.
The nuggets lost the game by 2 points.
116-118
You knew that Aaron was frustrated. He looked back at you before heading into the locker room. You walked down the tunnel as the arena cleared. You showed the security your VIP pass as you walked straight into the garage where your car was parked. Waiting for Aaron inside the arena would be pointless, he takes eternities in the locker room.

You sat in you car for about 45 minutes just waiting for Aaron. You sat in the drivers seat. Suddenly, there's a tap on the passenger window. Aaron stands there with his duffel bag in hand. You unlock the car and he gets in, not even looking your direction.
"Gimme a kiss," he says dryly as he puckers his lips at you, his eyes glued to his phone. You lean in to kiss him.
You make your way out of the parking garage without speaking a word to him. He was clearly mad and you don't wanna make it worse.

You pull into your driveway, reversing. You look in your mirrors. Aaron usually always admired you when you parked. He thought it was the sexiest thing that you were such a good driver; but I guess not today. He didn't even wait until you fully parked before he opened the door and walked into the house. You silently watched as your sensitive self began to become a bit emotional. Aaron had a tendency to take out his frustrations on others but every time he did it to you, you got emotional.
I'm not gonna cry, I'm not gonna cry, you repeat to yourself as you crawl out of the car. You walk into the kitchen and pull out some food that you cooked earlier. Aaron was hungry and you knew that. You can't just leave him without food. You fix him a plate and place it on the table. You think about calling him down to eat but you decide to stick to a dry text.

Texts between Aaron and Jordyn (you)

Jojo💗: foods on the table

k omw: A❤️

You made sure to be out of site by the time he got downstairs. You quietly snuck upstairs. Aaron looked around for you but soon gave up when he realized you weren't around. You usually ate every meal with him which is why he was puzzled.
"Jay?" he calls out quietly as he sits down. You are already upstairs at this point.
You slip on some comfy pjs and get in bed. Besides Aaron being dry with you, you were really tired from your long day so you headed to sleep.

Some time passes and you're completely asleep. Aaron looked around the house for you after his meal before making his way into the room and finding you asleep. He hops in bed next to you, turning his back towards you.
You wake up a few minutes later to use the restroom. You turn on your side table lamp and Aaron shifts on the bed.
"Oh hey, babe," you say as he rolls over to face you.
"Turn that fucking shit off, Jordyn. You're so goddamn annoying," he says rolling back over and raising his voice a little. You jump back a little but decide to walk away before you cry.
You shut off the light and storm out of the room and into the guest room down the hall. He wasn't being really mean per say, but you were a sensitive person.
You get into the cold guest bed and fall asleep before you even have the chance to cry.

Aaron wakes up at 3:00 AM, confused. He then feels around searching for you next to him. He pats the empty spot next to him before turning.
"Jordyn?" he calls into the dark room. Nothing is heard. He then remembers what he said to you earlier. Shit, he thinks to himself. As he gets up, he realizes he has a hard on poking through his shorts. He walks around the house looking for you, once again, before finding you in the guest bedroom. His face softens as he sees you peacefully sleeping, looking absolutely stunning.
"Jordyn," he says while shaking you awake. You push his hand away and sleepily grunt in response.
"Hey, come back to bed," he says pulling the covers away from your body. You tug them back as you attempt to sleep.
"Please, baby. Come to bed with me," he says as he rubs your shoulder. You ignore him as you pretend to sleep.
"Fine, then I'll sleep here with you," he says, placing himself under the covers next to you. His cold hands snake around your waist, pulling you close against him.
"I thought I was annoying," you whisper into the darkness. He doesn't say a word but pushes his erect length against you. You ignore him as you shut your eyes.
"I'm sorry. You know I didn't mean that," he says as he grinds against you slowly. You don't budge or make a peep, trying to act asleep again.
Time passes and you actually fall asleep but Aaron can't. He grunts behind you as he becomes more and more aroused by your butt touching him. You're half asleep but you feel him move around uncomfortably behind you so you back up into him more. He whimpers.
"Jordyn, baby, please," he whimpers trying to look away. You just act asleep.
"Jordyn?" he whispers in your ear followed by wet kisses. You try and push him away but he holds your wrist tightly, pulling you closer to him.
"What, Aaron?" you say stiffening up. His hands roam your body, leaving a tingling sensation behind. He moves your head to the side with his hand, allowing himself access to your neck. First, he gently brushes his lips against you before placing soft, wet kisses on your neck.
"Get away," you say trying your hardest to not give in. He doesn't stop.
"Come here," he says as he picks you up like a doll and turns you to face him. You make eye contact with him as he rubs his hands up and down your back. He picks you up again and places you over him, straddling him. You gasp out loud as you feel his length graze against your core. You place your hands on his bare chest as he fondles your butt. The pjs you wore were not helping either. It was a nightgown and underwear combo that revealed a majority of your butt.
Out of instinct, you begin grinding against him lightly but you catch yourself in the middle and stop.
"What's wrong, baby?" he asks breathily as he holds your waist. He maintains eye contact which intimidates you. You shake your head and try to get off of him. He holds you in place.
"Jordyn, what's wrong?" he asks again.
"You're rude, let me go," you say resentfully. He knew you were a big baby and that every time he raised his voice you'd cry. He sat up, bringing his chest against yours.
"I know, baby. I'm sorry," he says as he holds you close. You squirm a little trying to get free. You don't know how much longer you can resist with him throbbing against you. Aaron begins placing kisses on your neck and chest again. You grant him all the access as you give up trying to resist. His hands slip underneath your gown, inching closer to your breasts. You lightly grind against him. You stop and pull your nightgown over your head leaving yourself in just panties. Aaron admires your breasts before attacking one with his mouth and taking the other in his hand. You continue to grind against him.
"Wait," he says while pushing you off in order to remove his shorts and boxers. While he does that you remove your panties as well. He looks back at you to find you completely nude. He seems to melt just by watching you. He runs his index finger down your wetness as he lays back down and pats his thighs.
"Ride me," he says pulling you back over her him. You sit on his thighs. Hesitation hits you as you see his large length standing in front of you.
You push yourself up and line him up with your entrance before plopping yourself down in his length. You gasp in a bit of pain.
"It's too big, Aaron," you whine holding on to his chest. He chuckles as you stroke his ego.
"You know it's not too big. You've taken it before," he says encouraging you. He strokes your cheek. You slowly begin bouncing on him as he assists you with his hands on your hips.
"Yeah, like that?" he asks. He slowly circles your bud with his thumb causing you to throw your head back. You hum in response. He helps you pick of the pace. Skin contact is heard bouncing off the walls. You're getting close as he continues to stimulate your bud while you bounce so your legs become weak, slowing you down. He quickly flips you over so he's on top now. He begins thrusting as you lay back and begin to shake. He groans and moans into your ear. You moan his name every time he thrusts. He feels you clenching around him.
"Are you gonna cum?" he asks between thrusts. You nod as you drag your nails across his back.
"Wait for me," he says as he hits your g-spot. You squirm around as you try and hold it in.
"Okay now," he says after a few more thrusts. You instantly cum all over him as he continues to thrust. A couple thrusts later he cums inducing the state of euphoria you were both in. He thrusts a bit longer, extending your high.
He pulls out and lands on your chest. He flips you over once more, laying you down on his chest. Your sweaty bodies stick together. He takes his hand and runs it through your sweaty hair and scalp.
"You're so pretty," he whispers sleepily. You just smile as you begin to fall asleep.
"I'm sorry, Jordyn. I love you, baby," he says while pulling the covers over you and falling asleep.