Frustration☢️ (Aaron Gordon)

You: Alee (ali)

Alee sat in the bleachers, close to the tunnel, as she watched the Portland Trail Blazers score shot after shot with only 3 minutes remaining in the 4th quarter, the Nuggets trailing by 12. She watched as Aaron rubbed his face in frustration. Jokic passed the ball to him from inside the paint. Aaron didn't hesitate and took the three pointer, which was actually rare for Gordon as he hadn't been performing well from three point range, nonetheless, he drained it. The entire arena went crazy.
As the end of the game got closer, the Nuggets struggled to keep up with all the shots the Blazers were scoring.
The game ended with the Nuggets losing by 14 points. 123-109
The playoffs were always super stressful for the Nuggets as they were a fairly young team. Gordon headed for the tunnel soon after the buzzer went off. Alee leaned close to the railing reaching out for Aaron. He looked up and saw his girlfriend. He walked his way closer to Alee and grabbed her hand. His face was eye level to her hips so he tugged at her hand, signaling for her to bend down and kiss him. She did.
All the fans around Alee called his name as he held the kiss for a few seconds.
"See you in a bit," he says as he walks away. Alee nods and makes her way down the bleachers, into the tunnel. Security let her by as they recognized her and she held out her VIP access card. They nodded as she made her way passed them, smiling a bit. Aaron was a few feet ahead, coaching staff surrounding him as they hyped him up a bit. He seemed a bit upset. She walked passed them, catching Aaron's attention. He waved at her.

She waited in the car for about 20 minutes. As soon as she began feeling her eyes become heavy, loud footsteps are heard heading the direction of her vehicle. She spots Aaron from her side window as he opens the passenger door.
"Wait, before you get in. Can you drive? I'm sleepy," she says as she yawns. Aaron nods as he throws his duffle bag in the back seat. Alee waits for him to open the driver's door before stepping out. He watches her walk away as he places a soft slap to her booty.

The drive home was pretty silent as Alee was almost dead asleep as they arrived at their house. Aaron nudged her lightly.
"Alee?" he whispered near her ear. Her eyes fluttered open as Aaron informed her that they were home. Alee quickly made her way into their house, yearning her bed.

As she arrived into her room, she realized that there weren't any sheets on the bed. She slouched as she yawned again. Her attention quickly turned onto her sheets that she'd forgot to place in the drier before she left for Aaron's game. She grunted as she made her way into the laundry room. Neat stacks of towels filled the room as a light scent of Suavitel fabric softener leaked into the hallways.
"You're fucking kidding me," she whispered as she shoved the sheets into the drier. She set the cycle and headed back to her room. Aaron appeared to be downstairs. The cold wood floors slightly creaked as she made her way into her walk in closet. A large white door revealed the contents of her closet. The left side had all of Aaron's clothes along with a sleek shoe rack in the back. The right side was Alee's. Her clothes hung neatly and in color order in two shelves and her sneaker collection also in the back, next to Aaron's. Alee shuffled through her clothes as she searched for something comfy. She was unsuccessful with her wardrobe so she turned to Aaron's side and grabbed the first plain white t-shirt she found. She paired it with a pair of black spandex from her side of the closet.

As she changed in the bathroom, she heard Aaron walk into the room. He realized that the bed wasn't ready so he made his way back into the hallway and into their game/tv room.
She walked out of the bathroom wearing her chosen outfit. It looked like she was only wearing his shirt as the short spandex hid underneath. She studied herself in the mirror before heading down the hall. She heard Aaron watching a movie as she popped her head into the laundry room, checking the time left. 30 minutes.
She walked past, to the tv room. She lightly knocked on the door.
"Yeah?" responded Aaron. She slowly opened the door to find him sitting in the couch.
"Hey," she said as she made her way into the room. Aaron smiled as he admired her. He patted the spot next to him.