All Yours✨ (DBook)

Also requested but chose to stay anonymous. Hope you enjoy! I love y'all.
-lalz🤍

You: Jessie or Jess

"Hello?" you answer breathily. Your sweat drips down your back from your workout.
"Jessie, did you see what Kendall posted?" asks your best friend, Shania.
"What Kendall?" you ask, confused as you wipe your face with a towel.
"Devin's ex, Kendall Jenner."
"No, what did she post?" you ask.
"Check what I sent you," she says. You quickly poke at your phone and navigate yourself to iMessages and see two new pictures from Shania. Your jaw drops.
"No. Fucking. Way." you say at a screenshot of Kendall's instagram story. In the picture, Devin had clearly just finished doing some sexual things with her, his face still coated with the residue. As you study the picture, you feel your heart shatter.
"Jess?" calls Shania, attempting to get your attention.
"Jessie?" she calls again.
"Sorry," you say as you register her call.
"Are you okay?" she asks as she notices a hint of hurt in your voice.
You and Devin had been a bit rocky. You'd decided a few days ago that you would take some time away from each other but agreed to remain faithful to each other. It appears as if you were mistaken, though.
"Uhm, I'll call you later," you say as your voice threatens to crack.
"Jessie," she says as she feels your pain. You hang up and drop to the ground, burying your face into your crossed arms. The tears that once threatened to fall from your eyes finally do.
You'd always been a bit insecure about yourself and Devin was well aware of that. You always felt as if your weren't enough for him but you'd manage to overcome those feelings; today, they all came back.
A good hour or so passed and you couldn't manage to get yourself up, off the ground.
*Your phone rings*
Devin's name pops up on your screen as your ringtone plays. He'd been calling you every day ever since the split. You didn't even bother to hide the fact that you'd been crying.
"Yeah?" you answer through quiet sobs. He holds a breath as your tone takes him by surprise.
"You okay, Jess?" he asks. You chuckle at the irony of his concern but don't dare spit out a reply.
"You need me?" he asks.
"No, you have better things to do," you manage to say as your voice cracks at the end of your sentence.
"What?" he says, sounding confused.
"Nothing," you say as you sniffle.
"I'm going over," he says.
"No," you say quietly as you hang up. The amount of courage it took for you to say that is immense. And after that, you go back to the same thing, crying on the floor of your gym, in the house that you shared with Devin at one point.

~*~

Half an hour later, Devin was on the doorstep of his house. He rang the doorbell even though the house was his. You didn't budge to answer the door. Devin stood out there for over 5 minutes. He even called you again but you just let the phone ring as you sobbed into your hands. Devin eventually let himself in only to find the house empty and motionless. It worried him a bit.
"Jessie?" he calls out into the house but nothing is heard. Eventually, Haven's loud footsteps are heard approaching from downstairs. Haven bounced in excitement as he recognized Devin, who he hasn't seen in a few days.
"Hey, boy!" he says as he crouches down to pet his dog.
"Where's Mommy?" he asks Haven as he jumps around Devin. Haven excitedly leads Devin downstairs, where he came from, to the home gym. The door was closed.
"Good boy," Devin whispers at Haven, making him wag his small stub of a tail. Devin opens the door slowly. His eyes dart to the corner of the room where you sit on the floor, sobbing into your arms. His heart races in worry.
"Jessie?" he calls out, startling you. You look up and make eye contact with him.
His heart sinks as he sees your eyes puffy and red from crying. He rushes to your side. He attempts to hold you but you quickly push him away.
"Stop, don't touch me," you sob as you move away. He freezes in shock.
"Jessie, what's wrong?" he asks as his heart almost pounds out of his chest.
"You. You're what's wrong," you answer as you wipe away some tears. He attempts to hold you again.
"Devin, stop," you say again.
"Jessie, talk to me. This is how this works remember?" he says as he plops himself on the ground. You stare at him, anger building up inside you. You grab your phone and chuck it at him.
"Go to Shania's chat," you say. He takes your phone, which pelted him in the chest, and unlocks it. He quickly finds Shania's chat in iMessages. His eyes study the two images she sent and his heart sinks. The pictures were from over 2 years ago, when him and Kendall were dating. He'd seen her once, over the past few days that you two had been apart. The meetup was strictly platonic and he made it clear that you and him were in a relationship but it appeared as if Kendall was out to break you two apart.
"Jessie, I know what you're thinking and I understand how you feel but hear me out. This is not recent," he explains. You grip your shirt near your heart as tears stream down your face.
"You have to believe me. Yeah, I did see her recently but it was not like that. This picture is from over two years ago," he continues explaining.
"Jess, please. You got to believe me. I made it clear to her that I was in a relationship with you and the meetup was as friends," he adds.
"Devin, she knows we're in a rocky spot and she used it to her advantage. Don't come at me with that bullshit when her intentions were clear from the start," you say, occasionally sobbing. His heart breaks as he sees you struggle to get your words out, suffocated by sobs.
"Jessie, she's not important to me," he says.
"She obviously is if she's the person you go to when things get rough between us," you mumble. The room remains silent for a second.
"Did you sleep with her?" you break the silence.
"No! That picture is from when we dated. I didn't even hug her and I honestly don't know why she still has that picture. You really think I'd cheat on you?" he explains.
"You DID cheat on me. When you consulted the advice of your ex-bitch about shit that was going on between us!" you practically scream at him as tears stream down your face.
"I didn't want to hurt you, I was just looking out for myself," he adds.
"Get the fuck out, Devin," you say quietly as you sob a bit harder. His expression changes to shock.
"I'm not leaving you like this," he says. Your crying intensifies. Suddenly, Devin quickly pulls you over him, onto his lap. You struggle against his grip.
"Let me go," you whisper as you run out of strength. He pulls you close towards him, wrapping his arms around you. Your forehead rests against his shoulder as he places soft kisses on your shoulder.
"You need to understand that I would never do anything to intentionally hurt you," he whispers against your skin.
"But she would," you whisper back. He sighs.
"Yeah, she would," he says as he kisses the bare skin on your shoulder.
You sit in that position for a few minutes before you're able to lift your head and look him in the face.
"What?" he asks as you study him.
"You don't mean anything to me anymore," you say quietly. He holds his breath.
"You don't mean that," he says as he pulls you closer to him. You smile evilly at him, messing with his head.
"Don't play with me like that, you're turning me on," he causally spits out. You glare at him.
"Weird shit turns you on, Devin," you say as you wipe your tears from your face.
"Nah just anything you do turns me on," he adds.
"How do you turn everything so dirty?" you say, finally able to back away from him. You lean back and he crawls over you. You scoot back far against the wall but Devin continues to crawl over you.
"Why you backing away like that? You can't take it no more?" he asks with a huge smirk across his face. You blush as you surrender and lay flat on the floor, Devin over you.
"Nah, I don't take shared dick, sorry," you say as you look up at him. You knew he didn't cheat but messing with him brought you entertainment.
"Jess, it's been only yours," he says as he leans down to kiss you. At this point, you could feel your arousal pooling between your legs; potentially soaking through your workout spandex. You reach down, feeling his abs through his shirt. He takes it as sign to remove his shirt so he does. In terms of equality, he reaches down and peels off your sports bra. This was one of his favorite sights. He ran his tongue over his bottom lip as he engulfed the sight of your nudity.
"Baby," he whispers to himself. He wastes no time and slides your spandex off as well. He runs his index finger through your folds, making you squirm under his touch. He slowly makes his way to your bud and begins tracing figure 8's. You begin moaning his name followed by some inaudible profanities. He attaches his mouth onto your bud, making you go crazy. You arch away from the floor, putting more of yourself into his mouth. He hums, sending vibrations through your body, bringing you that much closer to the edge. He begins pumping his middle finger in and out of you while eating you out at the same time.
"So good," he whispers. You're quickly brought to your first orgasm of the night. You grip some of his hair as you release all over his face.
He pulls away, smiling widely with your juices all over his beard. He kisses you slowly, allowing you to taste yourself. While kissing, you reach down and try to tug on his bottoms. He quickly slides them off in a swift motion, leaving him completely naked. He wastes no time and props himself between your legs. His length grazing you lightly. He grabs his length and aligns it with your entrance. You look right into his eyes, begging him to put it in without saying a word to him. He smirks and slides himself in. He begins with small, slow strokes to get you adjusted. Soon he speeds up, pounding into you while cursing inaudibly in your ear. You dig your nails into his back, leaving red marks. You close your eyes as you feel all the pleasure.
When you open your eyes, you look up to Devin, his necklace dangling in your face. You smile at him as he continues to pound into you.
This goes on for another 5 minutes before he feels you clench around him meaning you were close. He barley contains himself as you continue to clench.
"Oh my god baby. Fuck," he groans, trying to hold out. You begin to shake as your orgasm takes over your body. He sloppily strokes, just trying to get himself there. He mumbles something under his breath before he allows his edge to take over. You release all over his length. You can feel his seed shoot into you as he pounds into you one more time.

You both lay in that position for a few seconds before he leans down to kiss you. He stands up and picks you up, taking you upstairs to your bedroom.