Chapter Seventeen.

I got some plans in store for y'all 😏 100 comments or more!! 🌈

Y/n Pov.

Bella: "Hey, what are you doing here?" She asked nervously.

Y/n: "Nothing much, wanna come inside?" I opened the door a little wider.

Bella: "Actually, I think I forgot my phone in the car so let me get that and-"

Fai: "Oh no," He caught her before she could run away from me. "Bella, this is getting ridiculous, we need to talk." He huffed carrying her inside the house.

Bella: "You called me and told me Zayn broke up with you! The two of you look perfectly fine!" Gigi shrugged her shoulders.

Gigi: "I had to lie to get you here." She answered looking at her sister, "What the fuck is going on with you, Bella?" She asked crossing her arms.

Kendall: "You hardly speak to us and when you do, it's not like you. Why are you even back with Abel? He hurt you so much." She said trying to get Bella to talk.

Hailey: "We all know you, Bella. You aren't happy. So why are you with him?" She looked at everyone and bit her lip nervously.

Y/n: "I'm going to go outside so you can talk, maybe she'll open up-"

Kylie: "No, you will stay right here." She grabbed my arm and kept me in my place.

Gigi: "She's right, Bella is going to answer our questions and she is going to stop lying to herself and get back together with you  because I know she's miserable without you." She glared at her sister who lowered her head.

Bella: "I'm dealing with things, okay? I'm figuring it out and I'm trying to figure out how to fix it." She said making all of us confused.

Zayn: "What are you dealing with? Bella, what's going on?" He sighed looking at her, "Come on, you know you can speak to us." He mumbled sensing how troubled she was.

I stared at the brunette in front of me and felt my walls crumble, I walked up to her and took her fidgeting hands in mine, and smiled softly. She gave them a squeeze causing my heart to flutter at the small gesture.

Y/n: "Why don't we all go outside? I'll get Bella something to drink..." I said hoping they would agree.

Travis: "Yeah, come on," He mumbled walking away with the others. Once they left, her shoulders dropped and she looked at me.

Bella: "Y/n, I cant tell them what's going on! Gigi will-"

Y/n: "So you want to take it on yourself? Stress yourself out?" I asked seeing her frown. "Bella, you have people that want to help you, they don't want you to do through whatever you're going through alone. You know they'd help in any way they can so why don't you talk to them and figure this out with help." She sighed.

Bella: "Y/n-"

Y/n: "Bella, if you carry on this way, you're going to lose them. So for your own good, speak to them and ask for help." She nodded and looked over at the fridge.

Bella: "Can I have something to drink?" I laughed and walked to Kendall's fridge and opened it, taking out a bottle of water. 

Y/n: "Let's go," I handed her the water and walked with her outside. She sat down next to her sister whilst I stood with the guys and leaned against the wall near me. 

Bella: "I don't even know where to start," She mumbled rubbing her temples, Gigi rested a hand on her thigh and smiled.

Gigi: "Just tell us from the two of started speaking," The memories of her distancing herself from me came back and I cleared my throat trying to forget it.