Chapter Nine.

School Is Busting My Ass But Here You Go 🥺❤

Y/n Pov.

Brandon: "I know you're still pissed off at her, but just talk to her." He said handing me a Redbull.

Y/n: "I just want to stay to myself, Brandon." I opened the can and looked at him.

Brandon: "No, you want to sit and sulk like a little bitch. We both know you miss talking to her and the two of you have been giving each other the most saddest and intense stares I've seen in my entire life..." He grabbed my arms and picked me up. "So get up and talk to her!" He pushed me forward.

Y/n: "I hate you." I muttered loud enough for him to hear.

Brandon: "I love you more." I rolled my eyes and chuckled seeing her sit inside the house, talking to her friends. I huffed and took a large sip of the Redbull before walking up to them. They all stopped talking and smiled at me.

Hailey: "Can we help you, Y/n?" She smiled. I licked my lips and smiled back.

Y/n: "One person can actually..." I trailed off and looked at Bella, "Do you want to talk?" I asked seeing her blueish-green eyes sparkle with hope in them.

Bella: "Yes!" She said almost immediately before clearing her throat. "I mean, sure," She got up and excused herself from her friends.

I walked us to the movie room and closed the door a little so we could have some privacy if someone walked by. I leaned against one of the chairs in the room and saw her stand near the door. 

The tension was thick and both of us seemed stubborn to break it.

Bella: "Y/n..." She mumbled looking at me like a lost child. I frowned feeling my heart clench at the sight. "I'm sorry for the things I said..." She mumbled trying to hold herself together, "I didn't mean to come off as harsh as I did. It's just that whenever I'm with you, I get caught up in the moment and I forget everything else that's happening in my life and when I kissed you...I kissed you because I wanted to." I gulped seeing the honesty in her eyes.

Y/n: "Then why did you say the things you did?" I asked softly, afraid that if I was too loud or blunt I would shatter her fragile state.

Bella: "Because I did the same thing Abel has been doing. We were fighting when we kissed and I did cheat. I don't want to be the person he is, I don't want to cheat and end up hurting his feelings even though he does that to me every day without him even knowing it." She laughed bitterly at the end.

Y/n: "Do you regret kissing me?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

Bella: "That's the thing...." She mumbled walking up to me, taking my face in her hands delicately. "I knew I should have felt guilty about it but I didn't and I beat myself up even more because I felt nothing and I would do it all again." She leaned forward and pressed her forehead against mine.

Y/n: "He doesn't deserve you." She sighed.

Bella: "I'm starting to feel like I don't deserve anyone." I uncrossed my arms and moved them around her, careful not to push my luck. She allowed me to wrap my arms around her and hold her closer to me.

Y/: "You deserve someone who knows what they have. You deserve everything, Isabella." She opened her eyes and looked at me.

Bella: "You're the only person I know who thinks the world of me," I nodded.

Y/n: "I have good reason to." I studied her for a while and noticed the stress in her eyes. 

She looked tired and overwhelmed with emotions.