Chapter Seven.

I Had Some Free Time So Here You Go 👀 100 Comments? 🤭

Y/n Pov.

I widened my eyes when I felt her lips on mine making the older girl pull back and stare at me. She shook her head and pulled away fully, grabbing her things.

Bella: "That was probably a mistake," She packed away her things whilst my brain still tried to process what was happening. "Just forget it happened, Y/n. I'll be downstairs doing my work." She opened the door getting ready to leave.

Y/n: "Wait!" I quickly stood up from my chair and shut the door. She turned around whilst my one hand held the door shut. "Don't leave," I mumbled looking down at her.

Bella: "I did something stupid, just pretend it didn't happen." I licked my lips and moved my hands down to her waist, pulling her closer to me.

Y/n: "What if I don't want to?" I leaned down and kissed her soft, plump lips.

I felt my body ignite when my lips connected with hers and gripped her waist when she swiped her tongue across my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and allowed her to have her way with me. She moaned into the kiss and sucked on my tongue making my insides melt.

I moved my hands down to the back of her thighs and picked her up in one swift motion. She gasped into the kiss allowing me to take control, dominating the kiss. I walked us towards my bed and placed her on it.

Bella: "Mhmm..." I pulled away from the kiss and kissed along her jawline, slowly making my way to her neck.

I kissed her neck softly, sucking on the spot under her ear earning a louder and more satisfying moan from her. I left a trail of wet kisses from her neck and kissed down to the exposed part of her top making her giggle and bring my head back to level with hers.

Bella: "Getting a little adventurous there, aren't we?" She teased.

Y/n: "Sorry," I blushed with a shy smile inching its way onto my face.

She simply brought my lips back to hers and rolled us over so she was on top of me. I sat up with the girl still on top of me and draped my arms around her, holding her in place. Bella's arms moved around my neck lazily, nipping and sucking on my bottom lip in the process.

This girl is going to give me a boner if she continues.

Y/n: "Isabella..." I groaned when she sucked on my neck. She moaned and pulled away from me with a dazed expression.

Bella: "Can you say my name like that again?" I chuckled amused with her aroused state.

Y/n: "Maybe, maybe not," She kissed me again, using her hips this time to grind down on me. I gripped her legs and pulled away from the kiss, much to her dismay. "Isabella, come on..." I sighed when she started kissing my neck.

I clenched my jaw and moaned when she sucked on my neck a bit harder than before, most probably leaving a mark. She continued grinding her hips on me and pulled away from my neck with a smirk.

Bella: "Mhmm are you excited?" She teased and stopped moving her hips. I blushed feeling embarrassed and looked down at my lap.

Y/n: "I was trying to get you to stop." I mumbled shaking my head.

I knew I wouldn't be able to control it.

Bella: "This is the second time, you know?" She continued to tease me. I rolled my eyes at her making her giggle and kiss me.

I kissed back and felt myself get lost in her completely. The way she kissed me told me that she needed someone to hold her and kiss her like this, she was needy in the kiss and I knew it. She moved her hands down to my shirt and tugged on it, getting ready to remove it when we heard the front door open and close.