Chapter Three.

Bella Could Tell Me To Jump Off A Cliff And I'd Do It 🚶100 Comments?

Y/n Pov.

Maddy: "Y/n," She giggled as I peppered her face with kisses. "I didn't come here to be distracted by your kisses." I laughed and pulled away.

Y/n: "Then why did you come here?" I questioned making her roll her brown eyes at me.

Maddy: "Because you didn't finish your assignment and it's due tomorrow." I hummed, hovering over her.

Y/n: "About that...I lied."S he frowned at me. "I finished it last week, I just wanted you to come over and kiss me," I mumbled pecking her lips. "And hopefully do more." She laughed lowly and shook her head.

Maddy: "One day, you're going to get me in a lot of trouble." I chuckled.

Y/n: "You know I'd get you out of it too." She smiled and pulled my face down, connecting our lips.

Maddy: "I know..." She mumbled between kisses.

I used one hand to wrap her leg around my waist whilst the other one held me up. I planted both hands on the bed, holding myself up and deepening the kiss.

It was impossible not to get lost in Maddy. Her lips were always inviting, not to mention, she knew what to do to get me where she wanted me.

We were lost in our little world when I heard knocks on my door. Maddy pushed me off her and adjusted her top causing me to pout. 

Y/n: "But we were getting to the good part!" I whined.

Maddy: "Stop being such a baby." She pecked my lips with a smile, "Come in!" The door opened revealing Bella.

Y/n: "Uhmm hey?" I said confused.

I saw her captivating eyes switch from me to Maddy as if she was analyzing us. She settled back on me and gave me a curt smile.

Bella: "Your parents called me earlier, there was some emergency at the hospital and your dad wanted your mom to go so here I am." I nodded.

They should be more emergencies like this.

Maddy: "Shit! What time is it?" She grabbed her phone and looked at the time.

Y/n: "Five-"

Maddy: "Fuck! My brother wanted me to pick him up from soccer practice!" She rushed and packed away her things. "I'll see you tomorrow." She kisses my cheek and left, bidding Bella goodbye on the way out.

Bella: "How cute." I rolled my eyes at her obvious sarcasm and got up from my bed.

Y/n: "Careful Hadid, you sound jealous." She scoffed in response and leaned against the door frame.

Bella: "Jealousy would imply that I had feelings for you." I turned and looked at her.

Y/n: "Ouch, you just broke my heart, Bella." I sat down at my desk and turned on my computer. "You can come in, you know," She took a step inside the room and examined it.

Bella: "I expected your room to be...different." I furrowed my eyebrows and turned my chair around her, watching her.

Y/n: "How so?" She shrugged her shoulders, running her hands along my wall.

Bella: "Who's painting are these?" She asked staring at them.

Y/n: "It's my moms." I admitted standing up from the chair. "She used to paint a lot back in the day and I did this one with her so I framed it." I stood next to her and stared at the painting.