Chapter Eighteen.

Hey guys! How are you? I hope you're all doing well! 🥰

I just wanted to address some things before starting this chapter. I understand I haven't been as active as I usually am but I'm going through a lot mentally and physically. I understand you all wait for chapters and I did promise to give you them on a specific date but life doesn't go to plan and things do come up.

Taking time to heal yourself is good. Taking time to unwind is good. I cant sit in front of a laptop all the time and sometimes I need a break. I hope you understand this and if you feel like I'm forcing you to vote and comment, please understand that I don't mean any harm or anything in it. I just like having feedback and having comments to go off on helps a lot.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy your day/evening.

___

Y/n Pov.

Mark: "This is getting ridiculous! I don't know how much longer we can do this!" He slammed his hands on the table.

Jennifer: "Sweetheart, I know it is getting frustrating but it's what we have to do." She sighed trying to calm him down.

Brandon: "I'm sorry it's this bad but I think it's the best thing to do right now." He mumbled.

Y/n: "I know it's a lot dad, but what are we going to do? A lot is at risk here." I sighed because I knew this was getting more complicated than it needed to be.

Jennifer: "Have you heard from Nick?" She asked glancing at me.

Y/n: "No, he went out last night with some friends. He is probably hungover somewhere," I mumbled playing with the pen in my hand.

Mark: "Okay, you know, I will look into it more and I will talk to your mom and discuss what else we can do before taking this step." We all agreed.

Jennifer: "You kids go out and enjoy yourself, we will see you later." I nodded my head and left my father's office with Brandon.

Brandon: "Man, your brother really fucked things up," I hummed.

Y/n: "And to think, they called me the fuck up." I joked making him pat my shoulders and sigh.

Brandon: "At least your dad is taking time to notice things and learn what a dick his kid is. Nick is so unbothered by what is going on," I opened my room door and sat down on my bed with him.

Y/n: "That's because he knows my parents will save his ass, especially my dad." We both laid back on the bed. "Nick doesn't care about what will happen to us, as long as he can save his ass and get away with it. He fails to realize that what he did can end all of our lives and our names carry a lot of weight and now..." I sighed trailing off.

Brandon: "It's not going to shit Y/n, I know everything will work out just fine." I hummed and stared at my ceiling, "Do you think you should speak to someone about this? I feel like you're holding a lot in and you can speak to me whenever but talking to someone professional isn't a bad thing." He reassured giving my hand a small squeeze.

Y/n: "I know but you know how hard it is fr me to open up to someone and talking to a stranger about this might help but I have no idea if I should because I can't really go around telling people  out what is happening ." I confessed.

Brandon: "Yeah, you're right in a way." He mumbled thinking of what to say next. "I'm sorry," He apologized.

Y/n: "There's no need to apologize, this isn't in your control or anyones. Nick doesn't care about the impact his decisions can have on other people. He's always been like that," I mumbled sitting up on the bed.