Chapter Eleven.

Look At Me Being Productive Again 😂💀. Spam Me? 🥺

Y/n Pov.

Kaia: "And that ladies and gentlemen, is how I made Brandon a simp," She joked when Brandon came back to our table with the drink Kaia wanted.

Brandon: "Haha, very funny," He shook his head and pecked her cheek. "Anyways, how are things going with Bella?" All the attention landed on me.

Y/n: "Oh, it's been great," I grinned eating my food.

Charly: "And?" She smirked nudging my sides. "Tell us more!" I chuckled at how excited everyone seemed to be over the topic.

Y/n: "I mean, it's been two weeks since I took her out on our first date, and ever since then, we have been going out more and everything is great. I spend whatever free time I can with her, vice versa but she has been busy this week so it's been phone calls only." I pouted at the end.

Jackson: "You look like a lovestruck puppy," He teased earning an eye roll from me.

Y/n: "I don't know what it is about her if I'm being honest..." I mumbled playing with the food on my plate, "I lay in bed and think about it a lot." I admitted.

Maddy: "Think about what?" She took a bite of her pizza and stared at me.

Y/n: "Well, about falling in love. I know my feelings about her are strong and I know there is a possibility that I can fall in love with her but I'm also scared," They all frowned at my confession. "I don't want to give her my all and then have her crush it, you know? She isn't over her ex yet and from what I know, they always seem to find a way back to each other." Charly took my hand in hers and sent me a small smile.

Charly: "Y/n/n, it's okay to be scared and even though you're scared about it, you have to allow yourself to fall because it can make or break you. I know its sounds crazy but even if it ends up hurting you, you have to allow yourself to feel those things. The butterflies, the comfort, the peaceful feeling you only feel with them. Just allow yourself to feel it all," She smiled.

Brandon: "Char isn't wrong. I know it's scary but it will be worth it in the end." We heard the bell ring and sighed throwing our things away. 

Y/n: "Do you know if Bella and them are coming later today for practice?" I asked since they have been here for a while.

Maddy: "They are, I spoke to Cindy earlier today and she told me they would be here." I nodded and made my way to class.

The day seemed to go on slower than I wanted it to but once practice came around, I found myself having more energy than I did earlier. I changed into my gym clothes and saw Cindy staring off into the distance. I excused myself from the boys and walked over to her.

Y/n: "Hey Cindy," I smiled seeing her smile back.

Cindy: "Hi," I frowned at the sound of her voice.

Y/n: "Is something wrong?" She bit her lip as if she was thinking if she should tell me or not.

Cindy: "Remember that guy I was vibing with?" I nodded and crossed my arms over my chest, "Yeah, turns out he was cheating on me with some girl in his class." I felt my blood boil at what she said.

Y/n: "What? Who the hell would cheat on you?" She laughed bitterly and shrugged her shoulders walking to where some cheerleaders were standing. 

Jackson: "Hey, coach is calling us," I sighed and looked at Cindy who was talking to Bella and them. 

Y/n: "Just tell him that I will be there in a few, I need to get something from Cindy." He shrugged and walked back to the team. I walked to where the girls were standing and greeted them, "Hey girls," I smiled, winking at Bella who waved at me slowly.