Chapter Twenty.

I've been rewriting chapters because I'm changing so much but it will be worth it! Just trust me on this :) Also, y'all know what to do with the comments 🥰

Y/n Pov.

I groaned and moved my hands around the bed finding that it was empty. I opened one eye and looked around the room to see a note on the nightstand. 

'Morning sleepy head :) I decided to go for a run and I didn't want to wake you because you looked cute while sleeping. I'm sure I'll be back by the time you wake up but if not, wait for me? <3' 

Y/n: "I think I've been waiting for you my whole life," I mumbled flopping back down on the bed. 

I laid in bed a little longer before getting up and making the bed. I cleaned up the room and went to the bathroom, doing my morning routine. I grabbed my phone and left the bedroom going to the kitchen to see Bella making breakfast.

I placed my phone on the counter and silently snuck up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her hearing her laugh and toss around the bacon.

Bella: "Good morning," She turned around in my arms.

Y/n: "Good morning, beautiful girl." I smiling cupping her face, "How are you doing on this fine morning?" She grinned and turned the stove off.

Bella: "I'm feeling great, what about you?" I hummed and pretended to think making her pinch my sides.

Y/n: "I'm just teasing," I chuckled and pecked her lips. "I'm feeling good," I confirmed looking over to the stove. "I see breakfast is ready..." She laughed and kissed my cheek.

Bella: "I knew you would be hungry," I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed some plates and glasses for us. 

Y/n: "Food makes you happy, therefore, you should always appreciate it." She chuckled and dished out for both of us. 

Bella: "I feel like the love of your life will always be food." I poured us some juice and sat down next to her.

Y/n: "I think you can change that," I grabbed some bacon and took a bite winking at her. I saw her look at me with her face lit up.

Bella: "Oh really?" I hummed nodding my head in confirmation.

Y/n: "I mean, you already took my virginity and you cook pretty well so-" She slapped my shoulder making me laugh and finish up my bacon. 

Bella: "I"m being serious!" She whined looking sad. 

Y/n: "I'm just annoying you," I mumbled leaning over to kiss her nose. "I was serious about what I said..." I said listening to my heart instead of my head for once. 

If I wanted things to work with Bella, I had to try my best to be vulnerable and let her in. 

Bella: "So you think about falling in love with me?" She questioned shyly.

Y/n: "Of course I do," I said trying to build up the courage to carry on. "I know I don't talk about it a lot and my feelings may not be as...visible? Is that the right word?" I asked making her laugh softly. "Sorry, It's weird for me to talk about...love," I admitted. 

Bella: "You don't need to apologize," She assured me and rested one hand on mines, "I know how difficult it can be to open up." I nodded.

Y/n: "I do think about it and trust me, it's a recurring thought and I don't think I could stop it. It feels very easy with you and I know that I don't have to hide who I really am with you because you won't judge me." She smiled at me. 

Bella: "I never will." I smiled shyly.

Y/n: "I know...which is why I know that falling in love with you will be easy. You-you make it easy." I said hoping it came across well.