Chapter Five.

Needed Some Time To Think...Anyways, 100 comments? 🥺

Y/n Pov.

Brandon: "I can't take this shit anymore man!" I sighed walking around the mall with him.

Y/n: "Brandon, you know millions of guys can give Kaia attention but all she wants is you." He huffed.

Brandon: "I know that, but can you blame me? I know I'm not good for her and-"

Y/n: "Okay, stop yourself right there. Who the fuck told you you're not right for her? I've seen the way you treat her and you do a fucking good job. So don't let anyone tell you any different, no one knows what happens behind closed doors." He nodded.

Brandon: "I guess you're right, thanks Y/n/n." I smiled.

Y/n: "No problem, want a milkshake?" He threw his arm over my shoulder and smiled.

Brandon: "Hell yeah, I'm paying since you paid last time." I sighed but agreed. 

We grabbed our drinks and continued to walk around the mall since we had nothing else to do and needed to get away from our houses right now. We sat down near the food court and made ourselves comfortable.

Brandon: "I heard some guy named Eric asked Maddy out." I continued to sip my milkshake, "How does that thing work between the two of you?" He asked curiously.

Y/n: "Honestly, we tried to make it work before but it was a fail. We couldn't see past the friendship but the kissing was great...and the other things." He shook his head.

Brandon: "So you guys do stuff but haven't had sex?" I scratched the back of my neck.

Y/n: "Trust me, whenever we get close to doing it, something happens. Her parents come home, her brother needs help, someone calls, it always something." I explained.

Brandon: "But would you want Maddy to be your first? Vice versa?" I sat back and thought about it.

Yes, I know what you all are thinking...Yes, I'm still a virgin.

Y/n: "I mean, I always thought I'd be in a place where when I do give it up, my feelings for the girl would be all over the place, but I just don't see it. It's hard to find a girl who doesn't want to just use you as an experiment." He smiled at me sadly.

Brandon: "You mean like Heather?" I rolled my eyes at the mention of her name.

Y/n: "You know, first hand that I wanted things to work with her. I liked the girl in middle school and it faded but then it came back and everything just fell in place. We were in the same Math class, we sat together, we started talking more and then we just started dating..." I placed my milkshake down, "And I thought she liked me, but she just wanted to use me as bragging rights. I fucking hate people like that. What do you get out of making other people hurt? "He drank his milkshake.

Brandon: "They're sick fucks," I couldn't help but laugh making him join in. "But I do know that she meant a lot to you. I mean, you started falling for the girl." I pursed my lips as the sudden rush of feelings I had for her surfaced.

Y/n: "I'm scared to fall again..." I admitted looking at him, "I'm scared to fall because I feel like no one will catch me. Brandon, I don't want to fall and hit the ground." He sat back and nodded.

Brandon: "I know, you want to fall in someone's arms instead of the cold concrete." I sat back and nodded looking at him.

Not many people knew why Brandon and I were best friends but it was simple. We were the same but differ in certain ways. Brandon's dad left when he was ten, I wish mine would have done that or at least acted like I existed. His mom was present in his life, much like mine. He has no siblings, I wish I had the same.