Chapter Twelve.

Things Are About To Get Hot, Hot, Hot 🥵. Y'all know what to do 👀

Y/n Pov.

Y/n: "We're back at your place?" I questioned the girl in confusion. 

We left school in a rush, ignoring the calls from our group of friends and I still had no clue why she was dragging me out of school. She took my keys from me and drove us back to her place, leading me to her bedroom.

Bella: "We are, I wanted you to myself for a while." I chuckled and looked around the house to see that it was indeed empty.

Y/n: "Where's your mom and dad?" I asked when we walked into her room.

Bella: "It's date night," She closed her bedroom door and locked it. I raised an eyebrow at her and smirked.

Y/n: "So, what are you planning on doing to me?" She shook her head softly and walked up to me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

Bella: "As I said before, I'm giving you your reward, baby." She brought my face down and connected our lips for another one of her blissful kisses.

It was easy to get lost in any moment with Bella. She had this calm and peaceful aura that surrounded her and I was drawn to it. My life has been nothing but destruction and useless fights but with her, it was all calm. 

Nothing could ruin my time with her. 

It was just the two of us and I adored it.

It was the only time I felt like I could be myself and not apologize for it.

Bella: "Mhmm what's wrong?" She pulled away from the kiss and licked her plump lips.

Y/n: "Nothing, I'm just...lost in you." I admitted seeing her blush and smile at me.

Bella: "Oh really?" I nodded my head.

Y/n: "I am, I know I say it a lot when I'm with you but I feel normal. It's nice because I don't feel this way very much," She smiled and kissed me again.

Bella: "I'm glad you feel that way baby, now sit on the bed."I followed her instructions. She straddled my lap and made herself comfortable, "You played really good tonight." She mumbled kissing along my jawline. 

Y/n: "I'm glad you think so, I played for you mostly." She giggled and pulled away, biting on her bottom lip.

Bella: "I'm trying to be horny and here you are being sweet, it's ruining the mood." I laughed and laid back on the bed with her on top of me.

Y/n: "My deepest apologizes then," She shook her head and kissed me again. 

I kissed back instantly and moved my hands down to her waist, holding her in place. I loved how well our bodies fit together and we weren't even having sex. I groaned into the kiss when she started rotating her hips in a circular motion.

Y/n: "Don't start something you can't finish, Isabella." I spoke getting frustrated by her movements.

Bella: "I wouldn't have brought you back here if I didn't finish you off," She pecked my lips before kissing my jawline and moving to my neck.

I closed my eyes and gripped her ass when she sucked on my sweet spot. I knew I was in for an adventure when it came to Bella, she was full of surprises and I loved it. I felt her hands slide up my shirt and opened my eyes to look at her.

Bella: "Take this off for me?" I sat up and removed my shirt causing the older girl to lick her bottom lip. 

Y/n: "What are we doing here exactly?" I asked half aroused and nervous.