Chapter Nineteen.

I'm going to give you happy moments before ruining it hehe 💀😘. Also, y'all know what to do with the comments 👉🏼👈🏼

Y/n Pov.

Y/n: "Woah, how is this little?" I asked walking into the massive apartment.

Bella: "It isn't that big," I turned around and smirked making her slap my shoulder, "I didn't mean it like that!" I chuckled and placed my bags down.

Y/n: "Hey," I smiled pulling her into my arms, "How are you?" She smiled back and pecked my nose.

Bella: "I'm doing okay, I just missed you a lot." I hummed removing a strand of hair from her face.

Y/n: "I missed you more but the good thing is that we have the weekend to ourselves," She nodded her head and wrapped her arms around my neck, "Kiss?" I pouted my lips.

Bella: "Why not," I grinned and leaned forward kissing her. I pulled away shortly and looked around the apartment.

Y/n: "So, are you gonna show me around or should I wander around like a lost child?" She rolled her eyes and took my hands in hers.

Bella: "Come on," She dragged me throughout the apartment and helped me with my bags before she showed me the bedroom.

Y/n: "This place is beautiful." I admitted dropping my bags on the bedroom floor, "What did you tell Gigi?" I asked knowing how Gigi was with Bella.

Bella: "I told her I was coming here because I need a break from everything and that I would really appreciate it if she let me have my space here..." I nodded laying down on the bed with her. "I just have to text her and reassure her that I'm okay and alive." I chuckled and kissed her head softly.

Y/n: "I can understand that," She hummed resting her head on my chest.

Bella: "How are things at home with Nick and your parents?" I sighed thinking back to this morning with them.

Y/n: "I wish I could lie and say it's okay but it's all fucked up. My parents are trying to figure everything out but it's difficult when new aspects start coming up and Nick isn't very truthful with us," I admitted hearing her sigh.

Bella: "Is he really that stubborn?" I chuckled.

Y/n: "He is still immature, Bella. When we grew up, we were so close and then it all changed and I have no idea why..." I mumbled thinking back to when we were younger, "He said I always stole his light when it came to things but I swear, I never did." She rested her chin on my chest and looked at me.

Bella: "You mean intentionally, right?" I rolled my eyes and hummed.

Y/n: "It's not like I did everything to one-up him. It was never a competition for me and I never bragged or talked about anything going on in my life and I never do. I share it with my friends and sometimes my mom...that's it." I admitted.

Bella: "He probably just feels a lot of things and instead of talking it out, he chooses to be a dick about it but it's all okay because you're still the same sweetheart you always are." She cupped my face and kissed me.

Y/n: "You know, the only opinion that really matters to me is my friends and yours..." I mumbled when she pulled away.

Bella: "Really?" I nodded my head in confirmation.

Y/n: "I feel like with my family, there's always a catch to everything that you do so I'm civil with them but I can't really...count on them to keep me sane and love me the way I need to be loved. My mom loves me, I know she does but my dad is hot and cold and Nick is another story. I realized over time that my friends became my family so I'm more attached to them than my actual family." She straddled me and intertwined our hands.