Chapter Twenty Two.

I haven't updated since last year and I apologise! Writer's block for my books has been so bad and I'm trying to get out of it! Also, enjoy whatever romance is left because the drama is coming 💀. You know what to do with the comments 🙈

Y/n Pov.

Mark: "Y/n, I need to talk to you..." He called out when I passed his office. I walked back and saw him and my mother in his office.

Y/n: "Uhm, sure?" I said, walking in.

Jennifer: "Close the door." I shut the double doors and turned around to look at them.

Y/n: "Okay, what's going on? The two of you have been on edge for two days now, and I want to know what's going on because, whatever it is, it's also affecting my life." I crossed my arms over my chest.

Mark: "We asked your uncle to help us out." I raised an eyebrow. "And after he did some digging, he decided that it would be best for us to travel to New York and sort this mess out. He said he couldn't explain it over the phone," he sighed.

Y/n: "I understand that, but I can't leave now. I have finals coming up and I'm graduating this year! I have to be here. How the hell did we even get mixed up in Nick's affairs?!" I saw them rub their temples.

Jennifer: "I know it's a difficult task, sweetheart, but we have to do it so we know what we're up against. He is in a messy situation and we can leave him to clean up the mess himself, but it's going to drag us all down unless we do it right now." I huffed, knowing she was right.

Y/n: "When are we leaving?" I asked, seeing my father sigh.

Mark: "We have to leave as soon as possible, so I've got a flight for us Monday night," I sighed, ducking my head down.

Jennifer: "I know it's hard, but we will be back before you know it and life will carry on the way it needs to. I already called your school and explained that we would be out of town for a while." I nodded.

Y/n: "I'm going to spend some time with my friends. I have to tell them I'm going to New York. I can't keep that from them," They exchanged looks and nodded.

Mark: "That's fine, just don't share too much." I walked out of the office and pulled out my phone.

___

Y/n.

Can we meet up? I have something to tell y'all.

Brandon 🍻💙

Sure, meet up at my place.

___

I saw the others send a thumbs up and grabbed my things, driving over to Brandon's house.

I knew explaining this to them would be difficult, especially since I couldn't tell them the truth, and it sucked because I never hid things from them.

Kaia: "Hey, dork, is everything okay?" She asked, pulling up next to me in her car. I got out of my car and sighed, locking it. 

Y/n: "I'm not so sure," She frowned, following me inside where the rest of my friends were.

Brandon: "Hey..." He looked at my face and sighed, "I can see this is serious." I sat down outside with them.

Charly: "Y/n/n, what's going on?" She asked, holding my hand, trying to calm me down.

Y/n: "Remember how I told y'all how Noah got caught up in some serious stuff?" They nodded, "Well, it's getting even more serious and my parents want us to fly out to New York to see what's exactly going on." I ran my fingers through my hair.