A.N

Sorry, this isn't an update but I have an important announcement!! I recently published a new book and it would mean so much to me if you guys check it out!

Isabel, you're mine to touch, mine to love, and mine to fuck, he growled in my ear.

Xander, what are you doing?❞❝Claiming what I should've claimed a long time ago, he looked into my eyes, lust filled his beautiful blue orbs.

--------------------------------------------

Do you know what one of the worst pains you can experience is? To lose someone that you care about that you thought would be in your life forever.

There are friends, there is family, and then there are friends that become family. Xander was family to Isabel, always been since the day he moved to her neighborhood. Their friendship was inseparable until Xander moved away and completely stopped contacting Isabel.

Her first ever crush and best friend didn't want her anymore, or at least that's what she thought the case was. Isabel couldn't stop the pain of losing Xander after years of growing up together. Somehow she manages to move on with life with her new boyfriend but is she really happy?

What happens when Xander's suddenly back in town?

-----------------------------------

Don't worry, I'll still be updating The Mafia's Sweetheart, I just decided to come out with another book! <333

Also thank you guys SO SO MUCH for 18K READS, omg I love you.