Powers

Hey guys! I stuck to my plan! Two chapters a day! And here we are. The third chapter. I'm really glad you guys like my story so far. Remember to like and comment!

~Bella P.O.V~

It was finally time for me to go to the Cullen's. I was looking forward to it and at the same time I wasn't. I was going to the house so I could show them my powers. I was worrying to myself because I kept thinking the same thing over and over.

'What if they don't like me?' I kept repeating. Edward was standing right next to me. He heard my thoughts.

"They're gonna love you!" He said calming me down a bit.

We finally made it to the house. It was gorgeous. It had a whole side that looked like it was made out of glass. The other sides had huge glass windows but not as big as the main side.

Edward saw my expression. He chuckled lightly.

"I love it!" I said

"Thanks. We have it out here in the woods so it's the only place we don't have to hide." He said it then reminded me that the sun was shining. I looked at Edward's skin. He looked beautiful. The sun glinted off his skin and made it look like diamonds. He was also staring at me.

'She is so beautiful.' I heard him say in his thoughts. If I could blush I would've. Instead I gave a shy smile. He had forgotten about my gift. He looked embarrassed.

"Well. Are we gonna head in or what?" I asked teasingly. It was like he forgot we were at his house. He then led me inside.

It was even more beautiful on the inside. I then saw a beautiful white piano. I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

"Would you like to play?" Edward asked me. I nodded and headed over to the piano. I started playing one of my favorite songs from the radio. It was 'Heart of stone' by Iko.

As I finished everyone stared at me in awe. I did a shy smile.

"So. Wanna see my powers?" I said breaking the silence. That quickly set off a loud chorus of 'yes'. They lead me out to a part of the house that was fire and water proof. That was just what I needed.

"Emmet," I said

"Yes Bella?" He replied.

"Charge at me." I instructed.

"Whatever you say." He then lunged at him but, I put a huge invisible shield around myself causing Emmet to bounce off. He quickly recovered. I heard every one clapping.

"I'm not done." I gave a wry smile. I the put my hands on top of each other and extended them. A big frozen heart slowly formed in between my hands. I saw everyone standing in awe. I then made the frozen heart become water. After that they began to stare. They moved their hands in to clap.

"I'm still not done." I said interrupting their claps. I then made the watery heart slowly turn into fire. I then quickly made it disappear.

"I'm done now." I said looking at shock frozen faces. I gave them a quick bow and smile.

"Im also 100x faster and stronger than the normal vampire." I said

"Oh please." Emmet said letting his ego get in the way.

"You wanna try me?" I said to him. Everyone backed away slowly. Emmet gave me an evil smile.

'Arm wrestling' he said hi said in his mind.

"You're on." I simply said. Esme then led us to the garden. Emmet ran to go find us a bolder to play on. He then came back with a very large bolder. He let it fall trying to scare me.

"On the count of three." Esme said. "One, two, THREE!" I easily beat Emmet. U could tell he was really trying.

"You bruised his ego." Jasper said.

"I know." Is all I said.