The real Graduation

Last chapter. I've decided to make a second book. This chapter won't be very long unlike the other one. So um yeah. That's about it enjoy. Ps. Can you guys give me some ideas for my next book? Plz and thx.

Y'all I lied. (Kara from the future here) this is my crap writing from fifth grade I am so sorry. I am surprised you made it to the end tho wow. Yeah I'm never touching this story ever again. The closest thing to this you'll ever do me write is my teen wolf fic. It has vampires on it.

~Day before graduation Bella~

Alice was running around the house trying to get everything prepared for graduation. She was getting our new clothes, our bags packed, and rooms locked. I don't know how she locked our rooms. I guess she installed locks. That woman.

I decided to choose my outfit and make my speech for graduation. I still want to fit in.

As I finished the speech in my normal elegant script, someone hit my window. I happened to be holding my breath, so I didn't smell the person. I looked over to my left to see Emmet hanging on my window sill.

"Can I help you?" I asked partially annoyed.

"We made something for you. Come on! It took a hell of a lot of time to make. And no mind reading! It gives me the creeps." I laughed. I jumped out my window and landed elegantly. "Show off." Emmet muttered under his breath. I gave a prideful smile.

We took off into the forest. I ran at normal vampire speed do Emmett could keep up.

When we arrived, we arrived at a clearing. I looked for my family. I didn't see anyone. Where is everybody?

"Don't worry sis. They'll arrive in just a second." Emmett said a little to prideful.

"I know." I said pretending. It wasn't fair to have Emmett showing me up.

By the time I looked up again, everyone was arriving holding hands except Edward. When I saw him, I ran over to him at my normal speed.

When I got thee Edward put his arm around my shoulders and kissed me lightly.

"Follow me." Carlisle said. I obeyed and followed him. We made it to...Edward and I's meadow. I looked at him curiously. He just gave me his beautiful crooked smile.

"Close your eyes." Edward whispered in my ear. I closed my eyes but started breathing. I smelled; wood, flowers, cement, and...feathers. I raised my eyebrows.

"Ok....open!" Alice yelled. When I did I was breath taken. It was a beautiful little cottage.

"We thought that you two might want a place of your own so, here you go!" Esme said cheerful. I looked at everyone.

"I-I-I don't know what to say! Except that it's beautiful. I love you all so very much. You are the best family a vampire could ever have!" I exclaimed enclosing everyone in a giant bear hug.

"B-Bella! Too...strong!" Alice stuttered out. I instantly let everyone go.

"Sorry. I guess I forgot about my own strength." I said a little embarrassed. Edward kissed my cheek.

"Well, we'll let you two have some alone time." Jasper said. I smiled warmly at him. He smiled back. After that, everyone ran back to the house.

Edward and I held hands and entered the cute cottage. When we got in I was breath taken again. It has a vintage coffee table, a vintage carpet, a vintage book shelf, and stone walls. I wanted to sit on the couch. What? A vampire can't have her fun trying to be human?

"There's more." Edward whispered in my ear moving a few misplaced strands of my hair. I smiled. He grabbed my hand once more and led me to a little room. I gasped. A little music room to record songs and compose music. It also had a few instruments in it.

I looked at Edward with a joyful expression on my face. He chuckled. He led me out of the music room and down a narrow little hallway. There were two doors. Edward led me trough the bigger pairs of doors first. It was filled with clothes.

"I am totally going to get Alice back for this!" I said under my breath. Edward chuckled.

He took me out of the closet-hell and led me to the last room. He opened the door slowly. Inside I saw, more books, a desk, and in the middle a giant bed.

Edward moved some hair from my neck and started kissing there.

"Vampires don't sleep." I said.

"It's not intended for sleep." He said smiling while kissing my neck. I grabbed him by the collar and threw him into the bed playfully. We started kissing each other hungrily.

~Day of graduation Edward POV~

Bella ran around the cottage at full speed stopping for only five seconds at a time before moving onto the next thing.

"Bella, love, may I ask what are you doing? You look like one of those movies when one second there's a ghost them the next it's gone." I said jokingly.

"I'm getting ready for graduation dear. Like you should be doing too!" She said jabbing a finger in my direction. I chuckled. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and put on my clothes. I decided to wear a long-sleeved royal blue shirt with faded black jeans and gray vans. I threw on my graduation armor. Yes. I called it armor. Bella laughed. I love the sound of her laugh. It always brightens my day.

~Bella~

I ran to the closet Alice had put together and found a royal blue dress with some old lace stockings and black 3-inch heels. When I went back to Edward, we were practically matching. We both laughed synchronized.

"You read my mind!" I said teasingly to Edward.

"Yeah. Right. And I predicted Ben Affleck." He said sarcastically.

"Hardy har har." I said just as sarcastic. I put on my graduation stuff and we headed out the door.

"Are we taking the Volvo or the Ferrari?" I asked.

"Let's take the Volvo. Just to shake things up a bit. I nodded. We ran back to the main house and got in the car. Like the gentleman he is, Edward opened the passenger door for me curtseyed. I smiled.

He drove us to the school parking-lot and we held hands and gracefully walked into the auditorium where the ceremony was taking place.

Everything went by pretty fast. No one really gave a speech. They just accepted their diplomas and say back down.

I hadn't realized that it was my turn to get my diploma. Mr.Berty handed me my diploma. I looked at the crowd. All of my family came. Charlie, Renee, Samantha, Jake, and the rest of the pack. I smiled and headed off the stage to go sit with them.

When everyone was finished, all the Cullens met up in a corner at the end of the auditorium.

"Next stop, Alaska!" I said. We all raised our diplomas in the air and threw our graduation caps into the air.