Gorilla City

"The best chance to stop Grodd is a preemptive strike." Bruce advised the group of three through an intercom.

"Sounds more military than vigilante. You tried calling the army?" Oliver asked. Bruce sighed, informing Oliver that there was no army. That to dismantle the regime, they had to start from the ground up.

"So... what? Us three are up against Grodd's entire Gorrilla army?"

"I would assist, but I had intel from Arkham of 70% deaths amongst all inmates cause by Killer Croc, as well as some unknown solider. I'm on the way now to investigate."

"70% of all the inmates are dead? In Arkham?" Harley tilted her head a bit. "Any ideas?"

"None so far. For now, focus on Grodd. He's the alpha. Take him down, and his followers will submit. Try to be careful of his society though. They're more coordinated than we knew."

"Alright. I'll call the sitter" Oliver sighed, getting up while he took out his phone, leaving Dinah, Harley, and Bruce.

"If this is more than you and Oliver can handle, I can have Beetle and Firestorm take over." Bruce offered. Dinah refused, affirming that Bruce that even with a child, Bruce is still family.

***

Later on, the three landed in Gorilla city. After making their way to the central point, Gorilla Grodd stood before an audience of several hordes of apes...

 After making their way to the central point, Gorilla Grodd stood before an audience of several hordes of apes

"Gorilla City... Our time has come. In a few short hours, we will break the chains of oppression. Forever! No more Regime! No more Justice League! Today, the world welcomes it's new Masters! THE SOCIETY!" Grodd announced. Several great apes rose their mighty fists into the air as villains and rouges walked up to the stage...

 Several great apes rose their mighty fists into the air as villains and rouges walked up to the stage

Scarecrow