Dark Days

Batman was grabbed by the neck by Killer Croc and thrown across the new hanger of Arkham with ease. As Batman caught his landing, he slammed his fists together, creating an electrical current with tazer-like brass knuckles. With Croc roaring out, he charged the Batman and prepared his brute strength to crush him.

Slamming his two fists into the ground, Batman dodged the attack by leaping back. Closing back in, Batman's fists made direct contact with Croc's jaw, shocking him as one hit came after another.

The Arkham Knight entered the hanger, yet kept his distance to watch the two fight. As Croc jabbed, Batman used his momentum and weight to launch him away and slam him into a wall. Closing in on Croc, Batman started to pummel his face in, leaving traces of electricity and sparks with every punch.

As Batman threw another punch, Croc managed to throw a heavy punch to Batman's side, launching him back a bit as he winced, clenching his jaw.

"Damn.. You definitely got old." Croc chuckled, running towards Batman to attack once more. Throwing another few punches, Batman dodged and countered each, shocking and pummeling Croc down with every opening he provided.

Deciding he'd seen enough, the Arkham Knight ran into the fight and fired multiple bullets at Batman. Most of them hit his armor plates, but one managed to hit his belt and damage a bit.

To give Croc sometime to recover, Arkham chose to put the twin guns away, throwing a punch at Batman. Blocking the punch, and the one that followed, Batman tried to sweep Arkham off of his feet, just for him to jump over Batman's leg and back up to allow Croc to slam his fists into the cement where Batman stood.

Barely managing to leap back, Batman's head jerked to the side from a gun shot that was followed by an axe kick that Arkham landed directly onto the cowl. Launching Batman down, Arkham motioned for Croc to stay put... That this point on, it was personal...

...
...
...

Batman groaned out in pain, grunting as Arkham used his foot to roll him over to his back. As he tried to get up, Arkham stomped onto his chest and forced him down again.

"Ah-ah-ah. You're not going anywhere, Old man... Triweave, Titanium plated armor, Nice... unless you know exactly... where..."

Still holding the gun, Arkham kicked Batman in the face to keep him down, lowering the gun down to his rib area...

"To shoot."

Pulling the trigger, Batman grunted out in pain, panting as the bullet wound bled... making the Arkham Knight chuckle as he turned his back on his former mentor...

"You're good, Dark Knight. Better than I remember. That'll make it even more satisfying when I get rid of you."

"Damn.. it..."

"Don't bother calling for the Guards. As it would turn out, most of them are just as corrupt as the villains I had killed here today. Easy to bribe and buy off. How else do you think these psychos escape so easily?"

"You killed.. them.." He grunted in pain.

"That's right. I had them all killed. The unforgivable ones, those that can't be saved or changed, bought, threatened, or bullied. I had them all killed... sorry for ruining your little play dates, but lives are at stake. Someone has to save Gotham, and it won't be you."

...
...
...

Before Batman could respond, his communicator went off... narrowing his eyes towards the two villains, he grunted and gave himself an injection, gritting his teeth a bit as he dropped a smoke bomb and disappeared...