The Invasion

The city of Metropolis was overrun with screams of terror and fear as several burning meteors rained down on the innocent people below. Crashing into buildings, streets, vehicles, and so on, metallic skull soldiers emerged from the combustion and rubble. Each had blue armor that covered their arms, legs, and chest to act as an exoskeleton for the skull and tissue that remained on each food soldier.

As the citizens of Metropolis tried to run, they were captured and forced back by the skeletal drones, all of which were marching in sync with each other.

In a matter of time, the city of Metropolis would be lost...

The destruction of Metropolis was being observed by not only Brother eye, but also Batman; who had barely made it back to the Bat cave to see the footage.

"Brother eye, Give me an update on the Team in Gorilla City." He demanded

"I cannot do that, Bruce Wayne of Earth."

"Why not?"

"Because I am no longer Brother Eye..."

Suddenly, Brother Eye began malfunctioning. Static blurred the many various screens as the voice of the AI was altered.

Eventually, after Batman had stepped away from the computer, a face emerged from the static... One that began to speak as Bruce attempted to take back Brother Eye.

"I am Brainiac. You cannot take back control. Over the past days, Brother Eye has been absorbed into my neural network. It is now an extension of my mind." Brainiac stated. Batman slammed his fist onto the table, looking at the screen.

"You.. A fragile human, captured and imprisoned a fully developed male kryptonian."

"Maybe I'm not so fragile."

"To prevail, you harnessed Advanced Sciences, Nanotechnology, Satellite Communication, Inter-Dimensional Transits. I am taking these tools from you."

"Why?"

"The Kyrptonian belongs to me. And so will your planet..."

Slamming his fist into the table again, Batman heard a loud crash from the entrance of the Batcave...

Gotham was under attack as well.

Preparing the Bat plane for take off, Batman crushed and flew by as many of the skull soldiers as possible... unaware of the other intruder that had entered the Batcave...

...
...
...

Meanwhile, in Kahndaq, Black Adam and Wonder Woman both watched Brainiac's skull ship through a magic orb, carefully thinking out what they should do...

"Great Hera... Where else are they?" Diana asked.

"Too many more to name.. So many cities at once." Adam responded, gazing at the Skull Ship... all as Super girl slowly approached the orb with a look of dread.

"It's.. It's him.." Kara said. Her voice was shaking as Diana noticed her distress.

"Who, Kara? Who is it?"

"We.. We need to get Kal.. Now!" Kara urged, looking into the orb while she covered her mouth with her hands...

...
...
...

After using the last of his weaponry to dispose of the few skull soldiers that remained from Batman's get away, (YN) headed into the new Batcave with the intention of taking records of what happened, as well as gather gear for any future encounters.