Reunite

Barry Allen crashed and rolled across the ground, hitting a car as The Reverse Flash, Eobard Thawne followed in pursuit of his arch nemesis.

Realizing who it was, Flash tried to stand up.

"Eobard Thawne? You don't belong here."

"And miss the return of Barry Allen?" The man in yellow asked, instantly chasing over to Flash, punching him in the face. As he staggered for a moment, Flash took another punch to the jaw and a kick to the chest.

As the Flash tried to run away, the Reverse Flash ran right after him.

Constantly changing locations as they ran, the two enemies eventually made their way to Gotham, where they ran through several streets until Flash tried to land a cheap blow on Thawne, only to miss and take one in return.

Crashing into a car, Thawne began to pummel down on his mirror image until Barry kicked him off and returned the favor.

Dodging a lighting covered fist, The two speedsters were locked into combat as they destroyed cars and various other things around them. In the public, all that could be seen was several red and yellow blurs that spread through the streets.

Taking another punch to the stomach, Barry chose to run from the battle, something that Thawne came up with as well.

Running further into the city of Gotham, Reverse Flash landed a blow that knocked the Flash down again...

"I've come all the way from the future just to hurt you, Barry. But this time line, it's all wrong."

"So go back to your own time, Reverse Flash."

Thawne kicked Barry in the stomach, pushing him further away.

"You think I haven't tried? Your regime buddies killed one or my ancestors. Now I'm trapped in a paradox. I can never go home. At least I can hurt You!" The man in yellow shouted, aiming another blow for Flash's face. Dodging just barely, Barry managed to hit Thawne with his elbow, swinging his arm back as he stood up and ran towards his rival.

Landing several punches on the yellow suit, Eobard shook them off and punched Barry in return.

Stepping back, the Flash kicked Reverse Flash back and away from himself, just in time for a bright green fist to punch him and knock him away, crashing onto the floor the Green Lantern flew down to meet with Barry.

Seeing the disadvantage he was in, Eobard ran off... leaving Barry with Hal Jordon, the man who was once a yellow lantern...

"Hal Jordon? No. Not today."

"Nice to see you too, Barry."

"Whose dead hand did you pry that ring from?"