Teeth and Grit

Back in the Gotham sewere system, (YN) traveled through the darkness. Fortunately enough, the new helmet he made helped him see in the dark. Well enough for him to navigate his way through the dark, murky halls. The boy knew he had to head to an area where Batman would never look... Where the old man would never dare head to.

Arkham Asylum. Where he lost his first son, his best son. Dick Grayson...

And where he lost one of his greatest failures... (YN) Wayne...

Batman would never go there.

Looking at the navigation device he put onto his armor, memories of his time as Red Robin pooled into his mind...

The Gotham Knight... Batman. The man who ruled through intimidation, and fear... Then Nightwing, Gotham's favorite son. How his smile and pretty-boy attitude won him the respect of heroes and villains alike... Then I was adopted into the Robin mantle, keeping it until I grew older and we found Tim... I became the Red Robin, giving my former mantle to Tim as a gift...

Then... the runt. Damian Wayne... the next Robin after Tim.. As much as he hated Dick, me, and Tim... he at least treated the other two with a decent amount of respect...

A bitter glare formed onto the boy's features... remembering Damian, and just how desperate he was for approval from everyone but him... Why? What was it about (YN) that Damian hated so much...?

But now... it doesn't matter. None of it does. Dick and Tim are gone, leaving Damian and Bruce, potentially even Barbra, alive to see the Arkham Knight take Gotham under new management...

As (YN) grew closer to the prison, something felt... off... taking a quick glance around, he noticed several bubbles... ripples in the water...

And as soon as they were noticed, a giant figure leaped out from the water, nearly catching the boy off guard.

As the creature leaped from the murky waters, (YN) recognized the enemy...

Killer Croc.

"Croc? Surprised Superman hasn't made you into some nice boots yet

"Croc? Surprised Superman hasn't made you into some nice boots yet." The boy narrowed his eyes, preparing several small bombs while stepping away.

"And I thought I caught the stench of the dead in my territory." Croc growled, growing closer. "You're a new one. Let's see how you taste" He snarled, reaching out to grab him.

Before he could be grabbed, (YN) tossed the bombs at Croc, having them explode in his eyes to blind him. Taking out a knife, he leaped up and sliced Croc's eyes to keep them closed and remain blinded. Before leaping off, he put a smoke bomb into his mouth. As it detonated, Croc began coughing and nearly choking on the smoke...

"Damn it! You.. I'll feast on your corpse!" The blinded Croc shouted. Getting flip kicked in the face, Croc was knocked into a wall and grunted, opening his slightly healed eyes and coughing more to see the boy was holding a gun to Croc's head...

"Batman used to kick your scaly tail all over Gotham. Fuck with me again, I'll make you into a fine rug to send to him." (YN) threatened. Preparing more bombs, Croc remained down, interested in this new... Batman..

"What do you want, boy?" Killer Croc asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Take me to Arkham. If I'm gonna show Batman how it's done, I'll start with the irredeemable. If you cooperate, I'll give you One. More. Chance." (YN) stated, pressing the gun to Croc's newly healed eye.

"So that's it... You wanna be a new Batman? Hah. Then why should I help you?"

"Take me to Arkham, and you'll find out. Pull any shit like this again, and I'll shoot the other one."

"Other wha-AGHHH!" The sound of gunfire flashed through the ally as Croc shouted in pain, holding his face in his hand as (YN) put the gun away and walked ahead, preparing a few gadgets just incase Croc tried anything...

All while Croc guided him to Arkham Asylum, healing his eye in the process...

...
...
...

After what felt like a few hours of walking, Croc punched their way to the surface, crawling out as (YN) did the same. Looking forward, the gates of Arkham felt so... unwelcoming. Every single one of his senses screamed at him to stop... to not go on. To stay where he was...

But he ignored them. For the good of Gotham, he had to liberate it from the bottom to the top...

"You still haven't told me your big plans, Batman." Killer Croc grumbled.

"I'm not Batman." (YN) stated, walking ahead and kicking the door down.

As expected the guards in Arkham were lack luster... though, he wasn't there for the guards...

With Croc by his side, (YN) made it to where all of the criminals were being held... and prepared himself for what he had to do next...

"Alright... Listen here, Scumbags! Some of you are the lowest of the low. Pedophiles, Rapists, Murderers, Scum like you deserve to be locked up here! But when I look at all of you, I see wasted potential. I have a mission for you. But only those who enjoy it. In return for your cooperation, you'll not only recieve a bounty of slaughter, but also protection from Batman." (YN) announced. Croc was the first to take up on the offer, which (YN) advised against.

Numerous criminals took up the offer. All of which (YN) took note of... Criminal Records even pointed out the ones that refused the offer.

Setting up a trap at the entrance, (YN) broke those various criminals out of their respective cells, even having Croc force some of them out.

And once the most dangerous, unforgivable convicts were out of their cells and in the open... (YN) warned the guards and police to stay back... To let the new boss handle it all.

"Great! Now, you all may not see it, but all of you guys are going to be very, very, crucial in my plans... Croc.

...
...

Kill them. All of them."

...
...

A few hours later, Arkham was covered in blood, guts, and so forth. What remained of those criminals decorated the floor, the walls, even remains of the prisoners stuck between Croc's teeth...

The prisoners did object, of course, but (YN) knew this had to be done.

With the liberation of Arkham, the next phase of the plan can begin...