The Heroes that the World Needs

"Cyborg, where is that signal disruptor?"

"Coming right at 'cha"

Still within the depths of the crater, Cyborg was able to boom tube toward where Batman and Supergirl were. While Batman patiently sat in the batwing and kept an eye and ear out for any changes and shifts in the plan, Supergirl anxiously flew in the air, nervous about the possible fight against Brainiac...

Cyborg tossed a device toward Batman, who caught it and allowed Cyborg to explain how to use it.

"All you need to do is pull the trigger, but it only jams a local area. You need to be within arms reach of Brainiac."

Supergirl nodded and cracked her knuckles, taking a deep breath to mentally prepare herself for the fight.

As the three prepared themselves, a powerful burst of thunder and magic striked down and directly hit the Skullship, shaking it violently as, according to Cyborg, the shields were being overwhelmed and taken down by the mystical attack.

"Supergirl, on me. Victor, help take care of those Betas." Bruce ordered, preparing the batwing for take off. Batman went ahead, taking the attention from Supergirl and taking the hits from the several ships that Brainiac deployed to strike them down. With Batman making it inside of the Skullship, he was shot down and crashed onto the metallic flooring of the ship. Fortunately he had managed to shoot down some of the ships as the Batwing crashed and crushed several skull soldiers that were in its way.

With the batwing out of commission, Batman broke the window and crawled out, landing on the ground as he got his first look toward the skull ship's interior...

Several skull soldiers took notice of his presence and slowly closed in, aiming their arms at Batman to kill him. As they all grew closer, Supergirl destroyed each and every one of them with her heat vision. As she destroyed every single one of the skull soldiers, Batman recovered and stood up, preparing to move deeper into the ship with Supergirl following close behind.

Using the signal disruptor as a tracking device, Batman led them along a vacant hall that didn't seem to yield much but a strange door.

The door caused Supergirl to stagger a bit and hold her head...

"I hear.. Voices.. Thousands of voices.. Millions.. Over t-there..." Supergirl struggled, grunting as she made her way toward the door... It slowly opened, revealing what seemed to have been a sort of vast, open room...

Kara's kryptonian hearing allowed her to know better... The screams, the pain, the fear and terror that echoed all over this room... Hologram-like orbs lit the room up, each with their own voices and languages...

The almost mind numbing amount of orbs that had been amassed in this room were the world's Brainiac had taken before Earth

The almost mind numbing amount of orbs that had been amassed in this room were the world's Brainiac had taken before Earth... and Kara found the kryptonians...