Hello and Sorry...

Hello all you lovely readers!

    I have been taking a bit of a hiatus recently because school has gotten me down. I am taking a ton of classes this semester that all require my attention and I barely have enough time with just them. On top of that, I have my friends and family. I know I have taken a break before because of family issues and telling you this makes me feel that I am making excuses for myself. However, I knew that I needed the time to just do my work and not think about other things. I really appreciate all the readers who have stuck around with me through this. I am seeing other readers get into this story and binge it, and to you I want to say thank you. You guys have reminded me that I tend to be a bit harder on myself than I should. I am glad you are all enjoying this.

    Going forward, I am hoping to get back into writing everyday like I was doing last summer. But I do work and might have to take a few classes over the summer to graduate next year with my class. A few weeks before I stopped uploading I hit a wall with this story. I didn't like where I was taking it and decided to take a break. To kind of step back and look at it again with fresh eyes in a week. I had enough written to keep it up for a small while and still do. I just didn't have the time to upload even with the every two weeks. I was thinking about doing it once a month but I really couldn't think about it and be proud of what I was writing if it was just for a simple date.

    I stopped writing and uploading and left you all in the dark. I apologize for that but I know that you all will understand this. I just wanted to give you all something I was proud of and enjoyed that you all would as well. Uploading just for the sake of uploading is not good for anyone and would make me feel like I was cheating you all if I did. I felt that the story would suffer and then your reading experience would not be as good as it was. I really do like this story and plan to get back to it. But school is a little more heavy hitting than I expected this time around. I am currently starting finals and did want to give you all an update on where I have been for the past month and half.

    Anyway, life update time!

    I got contact traced back on the 13th of April and flipped on someone that I had to let go from my life. My school made me quarantine for two weeks which doesn't work with ADHD and anxiety let me tell you. Long ass story short, I cut the person out of my life and it's so much better already. Everything was shifting already and it worked. I almost went down a path I hadn't gone own in a while but that happens and I am fine now. Thankfully my therapist was on top of that and was able to nip it in the bud before it became a bigger deal. Before that my friend that has be come my best friend told me he liked me. He officially became the last person to know about it. He told me the day before I went into quarantine. The best thing to come out of that experience was ya girl has a boyfriend now!!

    April 8th marks the one year anniversary of my writing the story. And next week marks a one year since I started uploading. Hopefully I will be back into uploading for the one year and writing again in no time after! I really hope you are all doing well and have a great rest of your day! I look forward to coming back in full swing.

Thank you for reading,

-Stars🖤