Chapter Two

Roman
    It was the day he was supposed to move in, granted he knew this would be a fast change but he didn't expect it to be so quick. When Remus came into the house covered in fumes and red paint with both bags. One was red striped like his old bag with a golden emblem of the two of them with the black accents for Remus. He wasn't allowed to see the suitcase until morning because it was still drying when he came in.

    Roman was woken up Remus slamming his door open and looked really excited about his work.

    "Roman, get up! I want to help you pack!" Remus said. Roman nodded tiredly and stretched. He was never good at getting up. He was allowed three bags not including his school bag.

    So he had two duffel bags with some bedding and books for reading in one bag. In the other he had a few posters from his wall and some toiletries. He also had a few other things like his picture of him and his brother, a journal that he wrote in from time to time, another notebook that looked close to the journal for writing. He may have lost his outward expression of his creativity, he didn't abandon it.

    Maybe this would be a place to get his stories back on track. He was already planning things at the school?

    No, he shook it off. He was going to get his hopes up, he was there for the rest of his high school career and that was it. Nothing more and nothing less.

    But he was also a social butterfly. He had remus who was also an extrovert of some kind so they could play off each other for most of their life. What would he do without him?

    Again he shook it off as he brushed his teeth and got dressed. He decided that he would wear blue jeans, a red shirt and his leather jacket which Remus had spray painted a few years ago. He kept his jacket in his room while he did get dressed.
When he emerged in his room again there were bags of dress shirts, pants, socks, and a pair of dress shoes. He rolled his eyes. The uniform was stupid. He would get his ties when he got there he was told. His dad had looked far into this school and went as far as securing a move in date on the phone with the Headmaster.

    He placed the many shirts, pants, and socks he got into the suitcase. Just as he finished that, Remus came in.

    "You are not packing without me, are you?" He asked, slightly offended. Roman rolled his eyes and shook his head.

    "No, just packing the boring stuff first. I have to bring weekend clothes too. You can pick those out..within reason and throw them in too." Remus nodded. He was staying home from school that day to see Roman off because they were twins. And their parents wanted them to have this, it was going to be rough but that is oaky.

    The twins had gotten up at the time they usually would for school to pack. Their parents slept in an extra hour or so, they took the day off to drive to the school with Roman. And bring his car back from the school.

    Roman felt refreshed as he spent the next hour or two joking and packing with his brother. It was like old times, they both were smiling and happy even if it was for a bad reason. Roman figured he wanted nostalgia or one good memory to hold on to. Remus just didn't want to waste any time he had left with Roman. Just before he finished packing, Remus shot up and told him to wait before closing the suitcase. Roman had extra room but he didn't want to use all of it. Plus his backpack still hadn't been condensed because Remus had forgotten to wrap it in plastic.

    Remus came back with plastic wrap and a few other things he wouldn't let Roman see. He wrapped the bag and placed it into the suitcase. Roman still hadn't seen the suitcase yet and Remus said it was a big deal. The front was wrapped in plastic because he still had to let the protective coat dry before he could use it. The backpack already was coated in the protective coat but Remus didn't want to take any chance on ruining clothes Roman had at his disposal until he came home.