Worship

Wattpad deleted like half this chapter and I didn't even know it so Here is the real chapter sorry guys!

Nik and I have been searching the whole damn library all morning for her grimoire, we did find ways to make it less boring though. "Alright, lets see...hmmmm. Oh! Okay, okay ready?" The thoughts came to my head as our game of two truths and a lie continued. "I've tried to dye my hair black before. I had an obsession with the T.V. show The Nanny. I had an ex-boyfriend who was so terrified of my brother that he broke up with me." I said my three being sure to keep my breathing and heart-beat normal and try not to give away the lie. "Hm, well love, I'm going to have to say the hair dye one is the lie." He guesses, and judging by the smug look on his face he is quite confident. "Nope, I tried to dye it when I was eleven, got the dye bought and mixed but i couldn't put it in my hair, it felt like I was covering up who I was so i just left the natural bright red. The lie was the ex-boyfriend one." I corrected. "Are you two still dating or something?" He asked with a laugh, I stayed silent but tried to smother a grin which made his face fall. "Oh my god, no, obviously I'm not still with him! Relax, darling, I could never do that to you. I broke up with him. He wasn't right for me, it just didn't seem right." I said picking up the last unmarked old looking book and opening it to see if it's what we need. "That is because only I am right for you, and only I ever will be." Nik says coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around me giving my shoulder a few pecks as I lean into his warmth. "Well this is another grimoire lets hope this one has a linking spell in it and its the one she used." I said exhaling deeply as Nik pulled me tighter to him. "Well, I have a feeling Bonnie can ensure that, sweetheart." He said. " I just want our family safe, Nik." I confess honestly.

Nik's P.O.V.

"I just want our family safe, Nik." She says softly leaning her head on my shoulder. The sound of 'our family' leaving her lips send warmth in my chest that spreads, triggering a grin. I don't comment on the choice of words, I place a kiss to her cheek. She turns her head to look into my eyes and gave me a soft smile, the brilliant viridian of her eyes encapsulates my mind every time i look into them. Her hand moves to the back of my neck as we slowly inch closer and closer in proximity. Our breaths become shared with how close we are, the teasing tension of being so close yet not close enough nearly makes me grasp her and finally let our lips meet but it's as if my body is completely enchanted by her, completely controlled by her. Slowly she turns herself around in my arms so we face one another. Finally, the air between our desperate lips is removed and her paralyzing hold on me is broken as my hands move on their own will. Buried in her cherry waves, lightly trailing down her spine making her shiver and arch her back at my touch. The kiss changes from light and slow to something more hungry. My hands both roam lower and squeeze her hips, then her ass eliciting a whimper from my mate. I growled against her mouth, our tongues meeting and the taste of our own fiery passion tainting our taste buds. I kneel down and for a moment our heights are leveled as I grip the back of her beautifully thick thighs and lift her up, a gasp of surprise escaping her as she instinctively wraps her legs at my hips. I can hear her heart going erratic against her rib cage and all my senses focus on her. The softness of her skin, its warmth against mine, the smell of her perfume, the sound of her labored breath between kisses, the way her hands roam from my hair to my shoulders and my chest, then the overwhelming scent of her blood. I feel veins under my eyes protrude and my fangs come out. I stop our kiss to calm down, try and take back some control so I don't hurt her but when pull away and look at her I see her brilliant green eyes are a blood red and her own fangs are on display. "It's okay. You couldn't hurt me, baby." She whispers placing her forehead against my own. I nod my head and gaze at her in her supernatural form. "You are a goddess." I confess. "Is this how you worship?" She lowly rasped before continuing our kiss.

Ally's P.O.V.

His golden eyes study my face and he whispers out. "You are a goddess." With a sudden confidence blooming in my chest I say the first thing that comes to mind. "Is this how you worship?" To which I continued to kiss him slowly and intimately, as if giving him an example. As I pull away I let my fang graze his bottom lip with enough pressure to tease but not enough to break the pink plump skin. He growls before suddenly planting a ferocious kiss on my mouth, so animalistic and needy. His lips moved down my neck and his fangs grazed the skin on my weak spot gaining a moan from me. My arms are firmly wrapped around his shoulders as he gropes and pulls me against him fully, my hips rubbing against his own deliciously and he groans at the feeling.

"M-mm, Ni-ik." I mumble in pleasure as his skilled mouth leaves a trail of marks on my neck, a clear statement that I am his.  As his lips travel so absolutely slow, savoring each piece of flesh it touches his hands move in other ways. One hand travels from my thigh to my bottom and presses our lower bodies flush against one another , my unintentional grinding building onto the heat of the moment as I crave more and more of him. His other hand traveled under my shirt and was palming my sensitive breast through my bra. Our clothes became a nuisance very quickly, and it seems like Nik agreed as he stopped  for a moment to remove his shirt. I allow myself to selfishly admire my mate's physique, my hand lightly touching the tattoo that went from shoulder to collar bone before my lips followed my fingers light trace, leaving a few of my own marks on his ivory skin before settling on his own weak spot that he stifles his moans as I find it. My hands moved from his shoulders to light touches gliding over his chest, then this abdomen each muscle clenching is surprise of my touch until my fingers teasingly traced what was showing of his V-line. His hands had a harsh grasp on my hips that I adored and a guttural moan left his lips. God, the sinful noise was all I wanted to hear.

"I'm very close to tearing this shirt to shreds." Nik growls impatiently in my ear. I chuckle into his neck before leaning back and taking my shirt off, my red laced bra being the only coverage on my upper body. Nik seem entranced by the new sight as he stared our breaths dancing with one another in the close proximity, his right hand slowly glides upward with only the tips of his fingers barely grazing the exposed skin as if he were describing the intricate brushstrokes of a painting. It traveled between my breasts and ghosted over my left breast, his pointer and thumb grabbing the red strap but not moving it quite yet. He lifts me higher with his other hand just under my butt and I wrap my legs around his torso with a gasp, my hands grasping his shoulders as my breast are perfectly leveled with his sight. He lays a kiss on my shoulder moving the strap over until it fell and I moved the other strap off my shoulder on my own as he laid a kiss on that shoulder as well. He lays open mouth kisses and hickeys all over my chest as his free hand unclasps my bra from behind entirely all while gazing into my eyes every so often. The supportive fabric is removed completely as I toss it on the floor my gaze never leaving Nik's. He sets me on the desk behind us one hand on the center on my chest gently guiding me to lean back on my fore arms as he hovered over me slightly before kissing the other side of my neck, the hand once on my chest now on my left breast. His fingers rolling, pinching and soothing in hardened nipple. "Oh, God." I let out a breathy moan.

I feel Nik's mouth smirk against the soft skin of my other breast before his mouth starts it's own work: biting, pulling and licking. My hand is at the back of his head, gripping his hair my claws digging into my palm and the desk under us instead of his skin. His fangs tease my nipple every now and again is a way that makes me arch my back into him with a shiver each time. My clothed pussy that begs for some friction as my thighs try clenching together but cant because of his right leg between my legs. I let out panting sighs and whines of pleasure, pleasure I don't want to stop. "Nik, could I take this li- Oh my god!" Rebekah says waltzing in.  I yell in surprise as Nik pulls me against him when the doors suddenly slam open. His naked torso covering mine as I cover my breasts with my crossed arms. "Rebekah, knocking still exists in this century." Nik growls at her in frustration as I hide my face in his chest due to embarrassment. "Well sorry brother I didn't know the family Library was where you were taking Ally's virginity. I'll take this bottle of liquor and be on my way." She said shaking the bottle in her hands, which I guess is what she was asking about in the first place, and walking out with a smirk.

"Oh my god." I bring my hands to my face hiding my blushing face and lay flat on the desk. "Oh that was so embarrassing." I say moving both my hands into my hair, not really caring that I was still half naked since it was just Nik and I again. "Is what she said true?" Nik asks hovering over me again. One fore arm next to my head for stability and his other hand rubbed my bare sides. "About what?" I ask allowing one of my hands to lay on my chest and the other gliding through his hair, my eyes on his. "Would I be your first?" Nik elaborated. "Yes, you'd be the first person I'd had sex with." I confirmed. "Then I better make it special. Far more special than our family's library among dusty old books." He says before kissing me sweetly. "Sounds great to me." I agreed. He gave me one last peck before picking up our discarded clothes off the floor. I slip the front and straps of my bra on as Nik put on his shirt. "Turn around, love." He request and though I'm confused I do as he requests holding the front of my bra in its place. He grasps the two ends of the bra and with four tugs each time the bra getting more and more secured on my body, by bra was on. "Thank you, mi rey." I say turning around giving him another peck before taking my top from his hands and slipping it on. "Of course, mi reina." He replies giving me a priceless smile. I didn't think I could love him more.