Distracting

Ally's gut feeling had been right, again. Since the news about a cure for vampirism had spread through the Mikaelson's and the Scooby gang the feeling of  knife in the back had become second nature to all people involved. Elena killed the special hunter and was cursed by his spirit until Jeremy killed one of Nik's hybrids and became the new hunter. Nik's paranoia is at an all time high, especially since Kol has demanded everyone leave the cure alone since the mention of some ancient being called Silas. "Baby, if you keep pacing you'll run a hole in the floors." Ally said watching Niklaus go back and forth in front of her. When he merely muttered under his breath and kept on Ally blocked his path and ran her fingers through his hair pressing her body against his as his hands rested on her behind. "There's my Nik. Thought I lost you to paranoia for a minute there." She jokes as Nik rests his forehead on hers. "Kol is becoming un-controllable, this search for the cure is... it's not worth it. You were right. But now I have to ensure my families safety against these fools in this town." Nik said making Ally sigh in relief that he was finally back to his senses. " We can protect them together. You're not alone, darling." She assured him.

" I think you, my love, need a little distraction." Ally says biting her lip. She has been craving him crazily as of late and while part of that is because of how good Nik and her make each other feel, the other part of it is the up coming full moon. Nik doesn't even try to argue because he has been craving her the same. Nik lets out a deep guttural growl as he pulled her against him. "I'm sorry, love, have I been neglecting my precious mates needs?"He asked as his thumb caressed her bottom lip in an ever so light tease. "Thus neglecting your own, mi amor." Ally says taking his hand away from her face and guiding it lower until both their hands disappeared under her skirt. The soft skin of her inner thigh meeting his touch. "The ache is torturous, baby." Ally says letting go of his hand and putting her own hands in Nik's hair. Nik moved his hand further and was greeted by the absence of underwear between his mates legs. 

In a second Ally's back was against the wall and Nik's lips where on her neck. From there a flurry of passion ensued. Ally could feel him everywhere and he felt her just the same. He was in her stomach and she was in his veins.  There were each others drug and they had been sober for far too long in their opinion. "Baby, oh fuck, Baby kiss me. Kiss me, please, I need it." Ally begged as the deep heavy thrusts Nik was giving her was driving her mad with a need for release. Nik gave her a brain blending kiss and bit into her lip with a fang allowing a few drops of blood slowly travel from her lip to her jaw, then her neck. The smile on Ally's bloody lips made Nik mad and his thrusts became wild as he licked the blood off her body and shared a feral and sloppy kiss. "My gorgeous bloody queen." He growled breathlessly into her mouth. Her nails were scratching his back and chest in the most deliciously painful way. "Mine." He said putting Ally's legs up hitting her even deeper than she thought possible and having his hand around her pretty throat. "All....yours." Ally was able to moan out. The knot in their stomachs were both building as they were covered on blood and sweat. "Almost." Ally was able to slur and Nik could only manage to gently squeeze his finger tips around her throat in conformation. It wasn't long before Ally came around Nik cause Nik to spill into her.

When the couple was done and Nik set Ally down on her feet but she was a bit weak int the knees and held onto him. Nik failed to bite back a chuckle making Ally roll her eyes. "Yes very funny." She said but Nik picked her up bridal style and sped her to their bathroom running both of them a hot bath. "We should leave town." Nik's says as he washes Ally's back. "What?" Ally asks. "I want to take you to New Orleans. It was the only place I felt at home until you came along. It's where we stayed longest before the twenties." He tells her and her memories of him before the twenties came up in her head. "Marcelus. That's where you found him, your son?" Ally asked gently. Nik sighed remembering his lost child. "Yes. He was a wonderful child and he was a great man. Better than me until Mikael killed him." Ally's heart broke knowing that that sweet little boy was gone, she never lost a child and wouldn't know what to do with herself if she ever did. "Let's do it. Let's go to New Orleans. We'll see great art, listen to good music, eat amazing food. We can have a little memorial for Marcelus while we are there." She suggested. "You'd want to do that?" Nik asked and Ally turned to peck his cheek. "Of course, love. You deserve closure and besides had we met sooner he'd be my son too." Ally said and Nik kissed her passionately before laying his forehead on hers. "I love you with my whole being, Ally Moreno." He said. "I love you, Niklaus Mikaelson." She replied with a grin.