La Fucking Reina

"Stefan?" Nik says getting the rippers attention, a prideful smirk on his lips. "Why don't you wait in the car while Ally and I talk to Antonio?" He compels Stefan. Stefan gives me a look asking if I will be okay and I give him a smile in confirmation before he speeds off to the car. I look back at Tonio his body still stiff with fear. "Antonio I believe you have some information I want." Nik says his smirk still on display. "Yes of course, the wolf packs. The file is in my office, follow me." Tonio says relaxing enough to properly walk us to his office. We walk in and It is just how I remember it not too long ago. I looked around a bit and saw a pin board with many papers in it but one that stood out was a drawing of a flower I had done and long forgotten about. I must  have been staring at it for a while because Antonio noticed. "It's still my favorite of yours." Tonio says looking through his file cabinet. I rolled my eyes at the response. "It's the only one I let you see." I said in a 'matter-of-fact' tone. "How do you two know each other?" Nik asked curiosity and a bit of annoyance in his tone. "She was the bartender and I was the fool who fell for her and I thought she fell for me too.Here's the files, I would start with this guy i use to work with, Ray Sutton." Tonio said a bit of venom laced in his words when speaking about me. He got out a large file and closed the drawer it was in. "I never really got the answer as to why you left." Antonio said looking at me with a cocky smile handing Nik the file he got out. I looked at Tonio with a blank face before walking back over to Nik who put his arm around my waist, keeping me from tearing into the man, and sending electric waves through my body. "Well mate I think that's enough story time, your debt is paid. Let's go, love." Nik said annoyance thick in his voice and anger radiating off my being.

We turn to walk away before hearing Tonio's dark laughter. "So that's why you left? To be with that beast?" Tonio said in disgust. When he called Nik a beast something in me snapped and before Nik could even turn back around I wolf sped in front of Tonio and plunged my clawed hand into his chest. My eyes were glowing their vibrant red and my wolf teeth were on full display. "Don't. you. EVER. call. him. that." I said looking him in the eyes, my tone dark but my face emotionless. Tonio could only nod due to the blood coming up from his throat and his lack of hair causing him to gargle it.  I tilted my head slightly, mocking sympathy. "Do you want to know why I left you?" I asked taking my other clawed hand and using the sharp nail on my pointer finger to slice into his cheekbone. I looked him in the eye and smirked. "You were weak. I need a strong King not the weak man who foolishly loved the selfish Queen. Porque, no soy La Princesa, Tonio, soy La fucking Reina."( Translation: Because, i am not the princess, Tonio, Im the fucking queen) I said digging my nails into his heart harshly causing an agonizing scream to come from him. "I broke your heart last time because I was cold and heartless. How about I show you what it feels like being the heartless one?" I said then ripped his heart from his chest and I felt nothing about it.

He fell on his back to the floor grey veins crawling onto his skin and I put his heart into his hand. My eyes went back to their green color and I turned around and saw Nik looking at me with confusion. "Why did you defend me?" He asks. I looked at him and let the smallest smile grace my lips. "I spent about twenty years watching people call you nasty things like that and hurt you. I wanted to do something every time but i couldn't. This time I could so I did." I said honestly before going over to the board with my drawing on it and ripping my flower off it with my blood covered hand. I folded the paper and put it in my back pocket of my shorts before attempting to walk out of the office when Nik grabbed my arm stopping me. He turned me around and looked at me (disbelief, admiration and confusion in his features). I see his restriction in giving a response to what i confessed, as well as his want to reply. He wanted to say 'Thank you' but it's like he physically couldn't, he looks away from me opening and closing his mouth trying to get the simple words to come out, it was quite adorable. I placed my non-bloody hand on his shoulder gaining his attention once again. " You're welcome, Nik." I said with a smile so he would stop his internal struggle. He gave me a small smile before i turned and walked out off the office with him trailing behind me.