Nice Try, Love.

Niklaus' P.O.V.

After a while of my family asking Ally questions and her answering and asking them questions in return. We all grew tired and decided that the makeovers and plans for a ball could wait until tomorrow. "Goodnight, darling." Kol said to Ally grabbing her hand going to place kiss to her knuckles with a wink. "Goodnight, Kol." She said pulling her hand away with a smile before his lips could touch it. "I like this one." Kol says to me before walking off to where he was earlier shown his room is. Everyone else bid us goodnight so now it was just Ally and I. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist our foreheads touching as we closed our eyes, her hands going up to the back of my head and massaging there while playing with my hair in a way that makes me sigh in satisfaction. We stayed like that for a moment in silence until she broke it. "I have to go soon before i fall asleep right here." She jokes. "Stay." I say without a second thought or any hesitation. "I don't have clothes." She points out giving me a kiss. "So don't wear clothes." I whisper sultrily after she pulls away before i pull her into a short kiss again. "Mhm Kol will love that." She teases eliciting a growl from me as I kiss her firmly. "You can borrow...something ....from Rebekah." I counter suggested between kisses. "Good idea." She answers with a giggle. "So you'll be staying then?" I ask pushing her curled hair from her face  smiling down at her as she smiled up at me. She nodded her head 'yes' and I picked her up bridal style speeding her to my room ask she laughed covering her mouth to nor disturb the rest of the house.

When we got there I gently set her down on her own feet. "I do have two feet and my own super speed you know?" She asked taking her heels off  and setting them on the floor by the bed. "Yes but I'm so much faster." I tease kissing her on the forehead. "Just for that comment I call the shower first and I sleep in your clothes." She said walking over to my dresser and removing her earrings. "Or we can share the shower and revisit that no clothes idea?" I suggest coming up behind her and moving all her hair to one side of her neck  as i start kissing from the uncovered shoulder up to neck. Her head lulls back slightly giving me better access to the most sensitive part of her neck. One of my hands travels on the very tips of my fingers from the outside of her left thigh upward slowly past her hip up her stomach and between her breasts, her heart beating an erratic rhythm, breath hitching and her teeth sinking into her bottom lip at the combination of my hands light touch and my lips lustful attack on her neck. My other hand found the back of her thin gold necklace and undid it letting it fall into my and that finished its travel up the front of her body. Her eyes snapped open as I stopped my contact on her skin, the bright red of her eyes putting every shred of moonlight around us to shame. The crimson glow of her eyes stirring my inner wolf as my eyes reply with their own golden glow. She turns around lightly pressing her whole front to mine, gold and red shining for each other as our eyes meet. She leans closer her hand finding its path up my arm to my hair as we slowly inch closer to one another. Finally our lips meet in a slow burning passion that I'm addicted to, I pull her closer to me needing as much of her i can get until she pulls away. Both of us panting with a smile, I lean in for another kiss but she keeps the agonizingly small distance between our lips. "Nice try, love." She says before speeding to the bathroom. I shake my head with a smile as I set her necklace down on the dresser and lay on my bed hearing her start the shower, her light singing and her beating heart being the only sounds I care to listen to. This is what I want, her here with me like this. I want her to move in. Be here when I wake up, when I go to sleep, painting with me in my art studio.

I get up and get some of my clothes ready for her to use tonight and something of my own to wear. I start taking off my own shoes when the shower stops and soon after Ally comes out with her hair in wet waves and a towel covering her body. "There, all yours Big Bad." She says with a smirk pecking my cheek as she walked past me to the black shirt and boxer briefs I had laid out for her. "Yes you are." I claimed proudly as I headed to the shower thinking of how and when to ask her to move in and if she'd say yes or not. A few ideas come to mind but by the end of my shower I have an idea of how I want it to go and when. I finish my shower and put on my briefs and sweatpants before going back out to my room seeing Ally sat on my bed in my clothes with her arms wrapped around her pulled up legs. She see's me and gives me a smile patting my side of the bed. I go and lay with her, her hand reaches for mine and starts playing with my fingers. "I'm glad your mother decided to forgive you." She whispered. "Me too, love." I agreed with her. "I hope the rest of your siblings can do the same." She says with a yawn before turning to her side to face me. "Go to sleep, my little red wolf." I said moving to my side and facing her as well. "Goodnight, Nik." She muttered fluttering her eyes shut. "Goodnight, Ally." I breathed kissing her forehead hearing her breath slow just like her heartbeat. I watch her peacefully sleep for a while taking in her blissful state. She looked so pure like this, her freckles very light on her apples of her high cheeks and the bridge of her nose you can barely see them with how light they are, she has two freckles on her bottom lip on the right side that are darker versions of her natural light pink lip color, Her defined cupids bow  and full lips giving her a slight pout. I slowly fall asleep studying every centimeter of her goddess-like face and I know, I'm falling in love with her.